New Member

About Dogmommyof2

New Member

Be careful you pick up the right aveeno product
on 05/10/2013
I have used Aveeno products for many years. I recently realized they have changed their bottles. I normally buy the Aveeno clear skin acne wash but unfortunately I picked up this product by mistake being that it looked similar to what I normally used. This product cause a severe acne breakout and rash on my face. I have had acne since high school. This was super harsh on my face. If you have super soft and sensitive skin I would not recommend this product. I love my normal Aveeno product. Once I finally figured out what was causing my breakouts I got rid of this product and went and brought my usual. I will say this product does well on exfoliating my knees and elbows!
Proactiv worked well for me!
on 05/10/2013
First I will like to say when you first start using this product it will dry and break you out and cause some drying. But once your skins get use to it proactiv does what it says as far as clearly your skin and keeping bothersome acne away. I first used proactiv in middle school and high school around the age of 15 I had terrible acne then. I am 32 years old today and still use this product and I am completely acne free!!