youngforever

Junior Poster
Posted at least 20 different posts
Pretty Good
on 10/11/2013
I have been on Aczone for a little less than a year. I really like the consistency of the gel and it doesn't dry my skin out at all. The bad news, it really didn't prevent the big pustules and small cystic pimples I would get around my chin. It is slightly greasy so I tend to load it up at night and put a light coverage during the day. I started accutane a week ago (for the big pimples I get) and I can still use aczone without it drying out my skin (i just put it on problem areas to prevent the IB). Overall its a pretty good product and keeps most of my acne at bay without damaging my skin!
Good and Bad
on 10/11/2013
I initially went on sprintec because I wanted to be on a birth control that would help clear my skin. I used to be on Loestrin 24 Fe, but that just wasn't cutting it. I have now been on sprintec for a little over 6 months and my experience is both good and bad. The good part, I haven't gained a single pound and it hasn't effected my emotions at all. Periods are light and I don't get terrible cramps like I used to. The bad, my skin hasn't improved at all and I actually just started accutane a week ago because I couldn't deal with it any longer. Overall its a great birth control IF you have clear skin already. If you want to go on it for acne, I recommend going on another birth control!