real maverick

Posted at least 2000 different posts

Recent Profile Visitors

36,847 profile views
on 24/04/2013
Benzoyl peroxide is still to this day one of the most effect acne treatments available.
on 21/04/2013
I'd struggled my entire life with acne and nothing had ever fully cleared me up. The best I'd found was The Regimen, which kept me fairly clear but not completely and being 25 I knew I was heading towards adult acne.<br/>I had to go to a private Dr in London who prescribed Accutane. It felt like one of the best days of my life. I was ecstatic.<br/>It cleared my skin and it's been clear since. It was the best decision I ever made. The side effects are nothing compared to a life time of acne.
Great for healing broken skin
on 04/02/2013
I used Sudocrem quite extensively during my battle with acne and it definitely come in handy.<br/>Whenever I'd squeeze a spot, I'd dab a little on the spot and it would accelerate the healing process and also help prevent scabbing.<br/>I also found Sudocrem helped reduce redness while on The Regimen. I would add a layer of Sudocrem before bed, on top of my moisturizer and in the morning, my face would be less red, vs having not used it.<br/>Sudocrem can be a little drying, so it's important to moisturize well prior to application on your whole face.<br/>This product will not block your pores.