jblox

About jblox

New Member

Amazing products all around
on 23/09/2013
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff. After years of suffering through bad acne as a teenager and young adult (and not getting much help through prescription products), I tried Carley's on a whim. These products are amazing!!! My skin is very sensitive and reacts to almost anything, but not only did Carley's clear up my acne, the natural soap really helped to relieve my constant skin irritation and general redness. I continue to use the extra strength version of the scrub, and I would highly recommend it to anyone. My mom was so impressed with my progress that she became a faithful user as well and raves about it (she uses the normal strength acne treatment). The soap is wonderful for anything and everything---even my significant other uses it to shave his face and loves it. In addition to the acne treatment and natural soap, I also *HIGHLY* recommend trying the daytime and nighttime face lotions. I was hesitant to try it at first since my skin looked so much better and I was afraid of a reaction to the new product, but the daytime and nighttime lotions have REALLY improved my skin even more. The lotions seem to bring everything into a perfect balance in addition to being GREAT under make-up (even for oily skin on hot summer days). The bottles of both acne treatment and lotion are oversized, so they last a very long time (using it everyday, a bottle lasts me at least 7-8 months). Overall, I've been using these products for years and I love everything about them. Re-ordering is easy and shipping is also very fast.