RobustMist

About RobustMist

Bronze Reviewer
Reviewed at least 5 products
Good for acne and fat loss
on 02/09/2013
This is an excellent product, I've been taking this for about a year now, and have seen great improvements in my BMI. Aside from the fat loss, I've battled acne since I was 13, I am now 18.<br/>This product has almost completely diminished the problem and makes my skin smooth. In that aspect, I have to give this product a 10/10.
Best for painful nodules
on 11/08/2013
It doesn't really improve the time it takes for nodules to go away. It does make it a lot less painful though.
Best cleanser I've found
on 11/08/2013
Overall the best cleanser I have found. Not too drying yet not oily. Cleared me up a little bit.
Feels nice but makes breakouts much worse
on 11/08/2013
Wow. So I used this product for over a year. My acne kept getting worse and worse and eventually I started suspecting it was the St. Ives causing this after my younger brother tried it and it made his breakouts much worse. I stopped using St. Ives and within 2-3 weeks my acne had cleared up exponentially.
Best shaver
on 11/08/2013
Most shavers are a little bit to close for me. The schick hydro is just the right amount. The only thing I noticed is if I press down too hard it will leave me with little bumps the day after.
Worked great for about 3 months
on 10/08/2013
After about 6 days of taking 333 MG twice daily, my face was completely clear. All active acne literally shrank away and disappeared. After about 3 weeks, I got about 1 or 2 pimples a week. This was after having about 5 new pimples a day, so this was still a huge improvement. After about 3 months it had lost about 50% of its effectiveness.