HazeyJane

About HazeyJane

New Member

Works well with Dan's Regimen
on 03/04/2014
This cream works really well for me; it dries out my skin, of course, but all BP products do. If you use it with the Regimen like I do, it will work wonders! All you need to do is moisturize adequately and be sure to use a cleanser that won't dry out your skin. One downside, however, is that the tube is quite small, and it's expensive to buy a bunch of tubes instead of buying another bigger BP product. Also, the cream can be difficult to spread around the skin, and it sometimes leaves a white residue, which is especially noticeable when wearing foundation. For these reasons, Dan's BP might be better, but this is nevertheless a great alternative!
Slightly too drying
on 29/07/2013
This left my face feeling clean and fresh immediately after washing, but later in the day my face would begin to feel tight even without having put on benzoyl peroxide (I am on the Regimen). I think the drying agent must be the salix alba extract, which I had no idea was a natural form of salicylic acid. I chose this product because it was "natural" (not really all-natural) and didn't have any comedogenic ingredients, and also because I usually like Neutrogena products. But I could easily buy a cleanser that is less drying, smells better (the smell was too fruity for my taste), and lathers better as well.