DiaMarie

Bronze Reviewer
Reviewed at least 5 products
Feel a Difference
on 07/07/2013
So I recently purchased this product. I was originally using CVS gentle cleansing wash. I was looking for a product that contained acne medication. While doing tons of research I decided to go out and purchase this cleanser. Even though there are many mixed reviews about this product; everyone's skin is different. This product just so happens to be working for me. I noticed a difference in my complexion of my skin. My face feels very clean and smooth. Along with all those great things it definitely treats my acne, and helps prevent new pimples. The smell is a little weird, but it's not terrible. Many people buy the pink grapefruit cleanser because the smell is better. But I find that I can overlook the smell of this cleanser since it's effective. Highly recommend for people who have some breakouts! Also, I had sunburn the other day, and two days after using this cleanser it has calmed done the redness, and now my skin is back to normal. Amazing!
on 28/06/2013
I have used this about two months ago daily. It worked on my skin. By the next morning my pimple would already look smaller. Unfortunately, our skin becomes too immune to certain products like (Benzoyl Peroxide).. So this product stopped working on my skin. I'm using another topical on my face for now, but I will come back to this one in a few months.
on 28/06/2013
Back in January I started to break out really bad. I never used to have bad skin, but now I do.. I went to the Dermatologist in March and she prescribed me Aczone and another oral medication called Oracea. Aczone immediately started working on my skin and drying up the pimples without drying my skin out. It worked for 2 months, then it stopped working, sadly.. I think my skin has become too immune to this topical medication and that's why it stopped working. I'm going to try a few drug store topcials and see how they work, and I will probably go back to using Aczone regularly in about two months. Overall Aczone works well in the beginning but after using it daily for a few months I found that it stopped working on my skin.
on 28/06/2013
I usually love all of Neutrogena's skin care products because they work at keeping my skin clear and glowing, but this product has done nothing but damage to my skin. Back in January my skin started to outbreak with pimples on the sides of my jaw line. I had already owned this product and used it once before.. On the back of the packaging it says you can apply 2-3 times a day and it will not over-dry your skin. Well I didn't believe that because I felt the first time I applied it, that it was already too harsh on my skin. I stopped using after two times, my skin was very dried out, it left scars on my face and it damaged my skin so bad that I had to go to the dermatologist. She said this astringent is nothing but harmful for the skin and I will be stuck with these scars for a long time.they are pretty much almost faded now.. But I would definitely not recommend buying this product. The smell is awful and it is too harsh on delicate skin!
Amazing Sunscreen!
on 28/06/2013
I switch back and forth between this sunscreen and the Cetaphil Oil Moisturizer with SPF30. I have found the Neutrogena Clear Face works amazingly. It doesn't break me out, and it protests my skin from the harmful rays. It does not dry my skin out, and it does not feel greasy like other sunscreens normally do. Overall this is a good product, and I'm definitely repurchasing it!
Moisturizes Well!
on 28/06/2013
This moisturizer gets the job done! It really has made my skin softer, while keeping excess oil away. The good thing about this moisturizer is it has SPF 30 in it which is beneficial of you're going to be out in the sun for a while. I use this moisturizer on my face whenever I know I'm going to be out for a while. Most sunscreens feel greasy on my skin, but this one has been amazing. I highly recommend this to people with acne-prone skin, and oily skin!
Really gets the job done!
on 28/06/2013
I started using this cleanser 3 weeks ago. I use it in the morning and at night. I have found it really eliminates and diminishes the oil on my skin, but it doesn't not completely dry out my skin. My face is still left with a bit of natural shine. I have also found it helps cleanse and shrink pimples, and leaves my face feeling soft and clean. The only complaint I have is the fragrance. It is a little too strong for my liking, but it is not terrible. It does a really good job getting all the oil and dirt off my face that I can bypass the smell. Overall it is an amazing product, and I highly recommend for people with oily skin!
Does Wonders
on 28/06/2013
I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin the first time I used this scrub. It feels softer and it has a brighter complexion. Some of my acne has shrunk dramatically within two uses of this. I have also noticed my acne marks/scars redness is reduced. As of now the product is working amazing for me. I'm hoping since my scars are pretty light that this will help get rid of them once and for all! My skin is very sensitive and this does not irritate or dry out my skin whatsoever.