hottmama*sunni83

About hottmama*sunni83

Monocycline vs Ceptra
on 19/06/2013
I will be 30yrs old this Nov. & I've been dealing with acne my entire life. 2wks ago I mentioned to my doc that I can't stand it anymore. My face is always broke out, they leave horrible scars & to make it worse.. When it would start to clear up, It would only break out again. Also, I was getting horrible & painful ingrown hairs all over my legs. Being its now summer, I couldn't stand wearing pants all summer.<br/>So my doc said "let's try this medication called Monocycline for a week & if it works, we'll go from there." First few days were fine & noticed my face & legs starting to heal up. But then I started waking up in the morning, my hands & arms were tingling & swollen. At first thought maybe I slept wrong & had a pinched nerve. So had my husband rub my shoulders, it got a little better that day. But then the next few days the tingling got worst. One day when I was at work, (at Lowes) watering & attending to my plants & flowers as normal. I started sweating profusely, got dizzy, had a headache, my arms were tingling worse than the last few days. I just did NOT feel good at all. So I went home, went online & looked up symptoms of the medication. Sure enough, everything that was listed as serious, I was experiencing.<br/>After talking with my doc, we decided to start something new in a week.<br/>I've been on Septra for 3 days & already I can tell my acne & ingrown hairs diminishing. I have had a few headaches & joint pain, but that's something I'm used to.<br/>So, so far so good!<br/>Good luck to everyone & remember, not everyones body is the same! So for someone who had a horrible reaction, it could work great for another.
Monocycline vs Ceptra