tanna23

4 Followers

About tanna23

Veteran Member
  • Birthday 12/10/1990

• Interests Getting the clearest, softest, smoothest, most spotless skin from head to toe.

Bronze Poster
Posted at least 100 different posts

Recent Profile Visitors

2,338 profile views
Doesn't irritate my skin
on 10/05/2014
When I first started using it I got dry patches on my skin, but I guess I got used to it.<br/>It didn't help with acne or evening my skin. I never used it to remove makeup since it really didn't seem like it could, but I would follow my makeup wipes with a wash with it.<br/>It's not irritating (except for that first week) and it cleans my skin. Nothing special though.
no big difference
on 18/06/2013
I had an initial breakout with this that lasted a few months, it was awful. Afterwards my acne returned to how it was before as if I wasn't using anything on my skin at all. My skin was really soft to the touch after the initial breakout, the old marks I had were faded a bit and overall my skin was less oily... BUT I was still breaking out regularly. My skin was also really tender, it always felt like I had a really hard scrub and I barely had skin left. I burned very quickly the one time I spent some time in the sun with no sunscreen. I kept using it because my doctor told me it would take some time to kick in but it didn't after almost a year my acne was just as severe as it was before I started, I was just less oily. The fact that it faded marks didn't matter in the end because I had so many new ones that formed while I was using it.<br/>I only recommend because I've seen it work on someone with mild acne, so maybe it's good if the acne is mild.
Regret trying this
on 14/06/2013
I was taking oral doxycycline 200mg daily for 1 month then 100 mg daily for 5 months. I was using a mild cleanser and a salicylic acid toner (which reduces marks but not pimples).<br/>My skin was markedly improved in 2 weeks or so. It felt really amazing at the time because i would wake up... go to the mirror and my skin would look like a normal person's for almost 6 months. I did get tiny whiteheads around my period but nothing serious. They would go away quickly. It cleared my face and back which were the only places i ever got acne.<br/>About a week after coming off the antibiotics I started to break out really badly. I got multiple painful cysts about 2 weeks after stopping and I broke out for the first time on my chest. It was aweful. It took a while to get my skin to calm down and I wished I could've locked myself up in my house while it was recovering. It made me regret ever trying it in the first place.
on 14/06/2013
This helped me a bit. It was nothing extremely significant but dairy really does provoke my acne. I think everyone should give it a try. I'm grateful for the improvement even though it is small.