APL

About APL

Great Acne Medication!
on 10/06/2013
I highly recommend this prescription drug for those facing moderate to severe acne! This product worked wonders on my severe acne during my preteen years. Though, I still have fairly mild acne (now in my twenties), I am no longer covered in red inflamed pimples, whiteheads, or blackheads. This drug is a high risk drug, but do not let that get in the way of clear skin. You will be on this treatment plan for over a course of five months and will be required to keep monthly blood work and dermatology follow-up appointments. Should see clearer skin by the end of each month while taking it as prescribed. I was cleared by month five! Drink a lot of water, maintain a good diet, and keep a positive attitude and you will thank yourself later.
10% Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion/Cream Treatment (store generics)
on 10/06/2013
This is not a cure for acne. In fact, I only recommend this product to those experiencing mild to fairly mild breakouts or those who very rarely get any breakouts. Great for spot treating those extra inflamed pimples. I HIGHLY recommend the 10% version of this. You can get it for under six bucks if you spend a couple minutes digging for it through the store's generic brands.