AnthonyAesthetics

About AnthonyAesthetics

• Birthday 12/05/1996

• Gender Male
  • Location Sydney
  • Interests Bodybuilding, Chess, festivals, events and parties.

Junior Poster
Posted at least 20 different posts

Recent Profile Visitors

1,472 profile views
Faster results with with zinc
on 09/06/2013
After 3 weeks of using this it helped speed up everything along with improving my skin and healing the acne scars. It usually kicks in around your blood stream after 2 - 3 weeks for it to immediately start working, to speed up the results with acne scarring take it at night therefore it works better as you sleep with 35mg Zinc tablets with 1000mg Vitamin C tablets. It cleared up my skin immediately!
Sh*t product!
on 09/06/2013
My skin has been flawless ever since I applied this on my face for a cut, after applying this on my face for 2 - 4 days I started getting terrible acne and the amount of oil on my skin would never go away! My confidence went away, I couldn't see any girls for a few weeks it took me 3 weeks straight to clear off all the acne! now I have scars that will take 4 - 6 weeks to completely heal! I am running a cycle of accutane for 6 months now because of the oil levels this created! but on the other hand the only thing this helps with is grazes and scars on the body don't apply this on your face!
Works best with VItamin C
on 09/06/2013
It usually kicks in around your blood stream after 2 - 3 weeks for it to immediately start working, to speed up the results with acne scarring take it at night therefore it works better as you sleep with vitamin C tablets. 35mg Zinc tablets with 1000mg Vitamin C tablets. It cleared up my skin immediately! and on top of that my sense of awareness and small is super sensitive from taking the zinc pills wow!