chairscarf

Silver Reviewer
Reviewed at least 10 products
disappointing
on 01/07/2013
My doctor told me to try this out since my skin can't handle BP and SA is not doing anything for me. I apply it to areas where i tend to get acne every night before bed. I noticed that the large pores on my nose started to get smaller, but other than that nothing happened.
these are oddly satisfying
on 01/07/2013
I use these on my nose to remove white heads and/or blackheads or even just to keep pores clean. to make them work the best, i steam my face and then cleanse my nose before using. This helps open the pores and get rid of surface dirt so that the pore strips can go deep down to clean. When you remove the strip, you see all the dirt that was once in your skin! it makes you feel good that you got all of it out and kid of grossed out that we can build up that much dirt.
this is good for people with less sever acne
on 01/07/2013
I have oily skin and this helps to prevent shine and even out large pores without clogging them. The only problem in that i have a lot of red spots and this doesn't cover them. THis is not my number one choice.
great as a toner!
on 01/07/2013
I mix around a table spoon of organic sea salt with about half a cup of filtered water. I use it after i wash my face twice a day. It helps keeps my oily skin matt throughout the day and gives my skin a clean feeling. When i get a cyst, i use a more concentrated amount if sea salt on the affected area, and it quickly clears up. The only problem would be that it can be drying but if you put lotion on after, you're good to go!
this is good
on 01/07/2013
smells great, and helps control acne on my shoulders. The only problem is, if you stop using it, you are right back where you started. But i am fine with that :)
Its nice, but not worth the price
on 01/07/2013
I use the foaming face wash with tea tree oil. It does not help with existing breakouts but it does prevent skin from getting any worse. However for the price it costs, i don't think that it is worth getting it :(
on 01/07/2013
I use tea tree oil as a spot treatment. It helps with painful pimples to reduce redness and swelling. I have oily skin and the tea tree oil dried up the breakouts that i used it on. I have also used this face wash from the body shop that has tea tree oil and it helps to control breakouts really well.
on 17/06/2013
i give the 1 and a half stars because it does not go on even, does not cover much, becomes flaky (even if skin isnt dry), and makes skin look oily. It does give some coverage but not much. this does not clear acne at all. It is just like most makeup and makes it worse because it clogs pores.
on 11/06/2013
I use this once in a while whenever my skin is irritated. I like to combine yogurt with cucumber and green tea ti make a soothing mask whenever i get a sun burn or my skin gets really sore and red. It moisturizes and leaves my skin looking bright and smooth.
on 11/06/2013
I use this scrub 2 or 3 times a week. Any more than that is too harsh for my skin. I like how it removes dull skin and makes my skin brighter and softer. I love it so much it is amazing! When i have a scab or something after a pimple goes down, the scrub majorly speeds up the healing time.