Aoaao

About Aoaao

Very Effective
on 06/06/2013
I had acne for as long as I can remember, I actually couldn't remember the last time I felt a smooth surface on my face. It got to the point where I wanted to ask my doctor what I could do to change this because I had already tried every cleanser, soap, natural remedy and diet change out there. I have combination skin (oily on t-zone and dry around mouth) so it was hard to find something suitable. My doctor recommended the regular (0.025%) Stievamycin gel and told me "It's going to get worse before it gets better"<br/>And he was right, because a week after I started applying it (every night before bed), my skin had been inflamed and it felt more painful to touch my face. After that short period of time, I noticed my skin getting clearer every day. It was a moderately paced process because I had been using it from mid-March to early-June, but now my pimples are so small and unnoticeable. All thats left now is scarring It did dry out my skin, but now that I don't get as many pimples, I use it every other night and use a moisturizer every other night.<br/>I know the pain of living with acne, therefore, I would highly reccomend this to anyone because it worked great for me!