jelliott79

About jelliott79

Carley's is the best!
on 04/06/2013
I have been fighting cheek acne for about four months. I am a 34 year-old woman and it came out of nowhere - I hadn't suffered from acne in years, but it wasn't going away. Nothing I did was working, and I hesitated going to the dermatologist because I knew he would just give me a prescription, and I didn't want that (it dries out my skin and it's expensive). I thought I'd try it naturally, with Carley's products. I have been using other Carley's products for about a year (moisturizer, body wash, etc.) but had never used the acne treatment before. I have been using the acne treatment and the daytime and nighttime moisturizers for acne prone skin for about a month. My skin has totally cleared up and it's so smooth and clear and looks great. I'm so happy I was able to clear up my acne inexpensively and naturally (without medication). It's most effective when you follow the instructions carefully - only use the acne treatment in the morning, in the shower, and use the natural soap w/ a washcloth afterwards to scrub the treatment off. Then I use the daytime moisturizer before I put on my make-up (I use Carley's mineral foundation which is fantastic) and the nighttime moisturizer before bed. I would highly recommend these products! Carley's has the best customer service and if you aren't happy with the products, you can just send them back for a full refund. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!