JJohn117

About JJohn117

• Gender Male

This line of product blows
on 17/06/2013
Last summer I had regular teenager acne so I thought I would give this product a try right before school starts and finally become clear. I was dead wrong. The first couple of weeks using the product, I saw decent improvement which of course had me excited, and then things turned for the worse. My skin was not only drying terribly from this line of products, but I was breaking out in cystic acne everywhere. I thought I had acne before, but I wouldn't wish the kind of acne I got from this product on my worst enemy. I was not only in psychological pain from being a dumbass trying to continue this product and going to school with a flaky acne riddled face, but I was in physical pain from the cysts and it would hurt if I smiled or tried going to sleep. It took me over 6 months to recover from that kind of acne I received and I have awful red marks and probably permanent acne scars because of it. I wish I took them up on their offer and asked for a refund. I was so upset with this I just threw it all out without thinking of getting my money back. Honestly, I don't even care about the money...I just wish I never tried this product in the first place.