sillysb

About sillysb

Bronze Reviewer
Reviewed at least 5 products
on 13/05/2013
I had HORRIBLE acne that was causing me to be embarrassed and very depressed. I tried several medicines and finally i was put on accutane, twice. It really did clear up my acne but it came with a price. since taking it My eyes are now dry all the time, joint pain, depression, etc. I would recommend this only as a VERY LAST RESORT. this is not something to play around with and I wont take it again because there is too much risk with this medicine. AND for a girl it is hard because of all the Birth control and pregnancy tests.
on 13/05/2013
I have had severe acne, gone through 2 rounds of acutane, and have used expensive face washes and meds. I also messed up my hormones and ruined my complexion again by trying birth control pills. I was so heart broken that my face was getting ssooo bad and i was getting married in a couple of weeks. So my mom told me about using RAW honey. I am so glad she did!! i leave it on for about 10-30 minutes then rinse of. In two days i saw a HUGE difference in my face and decided to use it every day up to my wedding. It was such a blessing to find something that 1) smelt good 2) safe and healthy 3) CLEARED MY FACE!!!!! I recommend trying this for at least a week before you spend a ton of money at the doctor using all sorts of chemicals. YAY HONEY!