mufamuscles

About mufamuscles

on 28/04/2013
I am shocked to see the relatively low average rating for Tazorac, as this is the ONLY product that has helped my acne. I am 23 and have had moderate to severe acne since I was 12. I have tried the following products:<br/>Over-the-counter benzoyl peroxide (from 2.5 to 10%)<br/>Over-the-counter salicylic acid products<br/>Prescription products:<br/>Ortho tri-cyclen<br/>Benzaclin<br/>Retin-A (Tretinoin - highest strength available in USA)<br/>Differin (Adapalene - highest strength available in USA)<br/>Clindamycin<br/>Doxycycline<br/>Tetracycline<br/>Tazorac is the ONLY product that has made a SIGNIFICANT improvement in my skin. Other products controlled it, but only Tazorac has really improved it. After about a month I noticed that I was no longer getting whiteheads or cysts. I also noticed that the overall quality of my skin improved and my scars were beginning to (slowly) fade. I am really surprised to see that it has low reviews but perhaps people are not waiting long enough to see an effect. In any case, if your dermatologist recommends it, I would strongly suggest this product.