andriamarie

About andriamarie

on 27/04/2013
I suffered from cystic acne since the age of 13, and finally discovered this product from doing some serious internet research at the age of 26 (January 2012). Before using the treatment, I was using Clearasil Ultra (10% BP), and suffered from painful and chronic acne that left me suffering from a serious lack of self esteem. I got engaged at 25 and wanted very badly to have clear skin for my wedding in September 2012, so after reading all of the reviews I decided to give this product a try. I only purchased the BP treatment, and used it with Oil of Olay foaming face wash, along with Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer (0.5% salicylic acid), and also began taking zinc every day, and my face immediately began to clear up within only a couple of weeks, if that. My face was completely clear and radiant for my wedding, with not a single pimple in sight in any of my wedding photos. I can't tell you how happy and confident this product has made me feel! My face has been the clearest that it has ever been since I was very young, and the cystic, painful acne has completely disappeared. I rarely get pimples now (April 2013), and my skin looks radiant and smooth. It's almost difficult to believe that this is even possible. I wish that I had discovered this product earlier, and avoided all of the pain that having horrible acne all those years caused me. If you are scouring the internet for a treatment for your acne, and are feeling like nothing will ever work, I am begging you to please try this product out. If you are using BP that is in high concentration, like I was, immediately stop because that is most likely the reason why you are breaking out so badly--it is very damaging and irritating to your skin, and in this case, less BP is definitely more!! Please take my word for it, and if you don't want to buy the entire regimen, at least try what I am using and see if it works for you! :) Good luck!!