ashleyciara

About ashleyciara

Dont let negative reviews scare you!
on 29/10/2013
Okay, so I will make this short. I am 27 year old female. I have oily acne prone skin. Like you, im sure I have tired every single product from proactive, to bacterium. Everything my dermatologist prescribed I took and it did nothing. I was so scared about Accutane. 2 doctors told me I should try it and I let the negative reviews scare me away. Finally I have tried it. I am just finishing up month 2. I don't understand what all the fuss is about, this stuff is fantastic! Right now I am on 40mg a day. The only side effect I have is chapped lips. As other reviewers have noted the cracking and bleeding in the lips...but that would happen to anyone with dry lips that doesn't apply chapstick. Seriously there is so much bad about this medicine out there its crazy. A person has one bad symptom and they shoot the medication down to a zero. Try it for your self. My skin looks almost flawless and im not even half way done with the treatment.
on 09/04/2013
The bottomline is this. This did NOT work for me. I am 27 and have been dealing with adult acne for the past few years. I have tried everything you can think of. I understand this is a 12 week course and after that you skin should be amazing. That was not the case for me. In fact my skin has never looked so bad. I have been on this medicine for about 14 weeks. I just stopped it, did my research and have been using tea tree oil. TRY THIS STUFF. my skin has cleared up so fast and it has only been a week of using it on my face. Tazorc brings everything out in your face, it doesn't do much to clear it up, or stop it. Tea tree oil cleans out your pores and kills acne.