YOYONVEGAS

Reviewed at least 5 products

Recent Profile Visitors

1,946 profile views
on 21/05/2013
well i used this to help with my scarring and let me just say i do like it and plan on doing it again but AVOID USING NEOSPORIN!!!!!! after treatment it broke me out like crazy!! my skin had cleared up and everything was good until i put neosporin on my face.. i dont think it was the peel because i use other typer of chemical peels and i never breaks me out this second time i will be using aquaphor healing ointment as a post peel treatment. and i didnt actually start peeling til day 5 and completley peeled by day 9. i did see a reduction in my freckles and some scars but i dont think i will see a more refined result til my second peel. in which i will update
on 21/05/2013
i have been using this for a year now.. it definatly helps me with scars . it does not minimize scars but it helps clear up post hyper pigmentation. i like to use this before i start my cycle cuz it minimizes breakouts. this is a chemical exfoliant and it will help your skin. first off when u first start using this product start with a low dose i started with 40% lactic acid i bought online. contact me ill give u the info. and when u first start you will break out it purges ur skin the fist time its completley natural. its bringing the dirt in your skin to the surface faster hence " exfoliant" after that moisterize!!! a good non codmegenic brand please. and i avoid using makeup the day after i peel to keep the fresh skin clean and avoid the sun... and p.s i had moderate acne
on 21/05/2013
it did clear up my skin completelry i would only get the occasional pimple befor my cycle. but it made me gain weight like crazy and i never had and problems with my weight prior. it also took away all my sexual desire and made sex painful for me.. it was giving me nygothian cysts on my cervix.. i know it was the pill cuz one i got off it all went away. i was on the pill for about a year.
on 18/05/2013
i was using this on and off for a little while , it did seem to help clear up breakouts but it does irritate skin a bit and can dry it out . i used an actual lemon... not the bottled kind! it didnt really prevent new acne either...