jlandin1986

• Location Minnesota
  • Interests Birds, crocheting, insects, organizing, reading

This BP is amazing!
on 07/05/2014
I had been using the 10% BP from Clean and Clear but I guess it was too strong for me because I was waking up with puffy eyelids and a very itchy throat. Ever since I started using the Acne.org BP my eyelids are no longer puffy when I wake up and my throat no longer itches. This stuff is so much more gentle on my skin than the 10%, seems to work even better for me, and is such a better value than Neutrogena's 2.5% BP. I had received the tiny 1 oz. in the trial kit, loved it after two days, ordered the 8 oz. from Acne.org and once this is out I will order the 16 oz. because it's more "bang for your buck!" I highly recommend this BP over any others.<br/>**Be forewarned though that even at 2.5%, it is still very drying to the skin. My skin is very flaky and I only use it at night. I have been using extra Acne.org Moisturizer and Jojoba Oil to combat the dryness and flakiness. My skin has never been clearer so consistently before. I would honestly rather deal with dry, flakey skin and having to reapply moisturizer throughout the day than deal with acne.**