EatsRainbows

47 Good

About EatsRainbows

Veteran Member

• Location UK
  • Interests Writing. Reading. Cooking. Eating. Smiling.

Bronze Poster
Posted at least 100 different posts
Bronze Reviewer
Reviewed at least 5 products

Recent Profile Visitors

6,642 profile views
Gives temporary relief
on 27/06/2013
Improved my skin but being an antibiotic, was obviously only a temporary improvement.
on 27/06/2013
I have been using this for about 4 months now. At first I used it in the morning and in the evening but now I only use it before bed because it's so greasy and it makes my skin look so shiny.<br/>It has reduced the appearance of my post inflammation hyper pigmentation and it leaves your skin feeling really soft.
on 27/06/2013
My skin was just too sensitive for this. It made my skin red, itchy and flakey.<br/>I don't know if it would have helped my acne as I had no choice but to stop using it.
on 27/06/2013
I took Dianette for over 8 months (I actually still take it now but in conjunction with Accutane).<br/>It helped improve my skin considerably, If you're on it now then have patience, it took about six months to really kick in.
Makes a difference
on 27/06/2013
Sudocrem is great for healing large, red angry spots as it tends to make them less sore. So many other spot treatements have just dried out and damaged my skin so its great that I don't need to worry about that with sudocrem.