MustacheFever

About MustacheFever

Silver Reviewer
Reviewed at least 10 products
on 31/12/2012
I am not a fan of mixing salicylic acid and BP treatment. It causes my skin to freak out. BP is better for more intense acne.
on 31/12/2012
Every dermatologist I have seen, has told me to stay away from astringents. I didn't listened and tried it and it did nothing positive for my skin. The more you dry your skin, the more your body is going to try to product more oil.
on 31/12/2012
I have used this product since I was a teenager. However, I ONLY use it around my eyes where I could use the oil for moisture and to get the tough make up off. However, I won't use it on my face. If I do, then I make sure I wash with another cleanser immediately.
on 31/12/2012
The number one rule for those with acne is to be gentle with the skin. No scrubbing, no wash cloths, etc. This product is everything you should not due. However, sometimes I get an area of peeling skin and it's nice to get all that skin off. Use limitedly.
on 31/12/2012
Salicylic acid just doesn't work as well as BP unless you have very mild acne. When mixing the two, I have had the worst acne of my life. So, if you use BP use other products without salicylic acid and see if it helps.
on 31/12/2012
Okay product, but much better ones on the market for cheaper.
on 31/12/2012
I love this wash. Best face wash I have ever come across. I just wish that it came in large quantities to use as an all over wash.
on 30/12/2012
I tried this with my moisturizer and it made me break out. I think I have a skin sensitivity to jojoba oil in general. I would test a small area of your skin first, before going all the way.
on 30/12/2012
I was excited to try this product, since I heard it was great for acne. I didn't notice any difference, but I kept using it for a year. I finally found out it has oil in the product and has promoted break outs for me. So, I have since switched. Plus, I feel the brushes are just spreading the acne on my face. I washed my brushes 1x/wk and it just wasn't working for me.
on 30/12/2012
I like it, but only use it when needed. It's an expensive moisturizer and you can go through it quickly if you are using it 2x/day.