JMmaxx

About JMmaxx

• Location USA

on 20/06/2013
This is an update on my last review.<br/>After about 5 months of usage, I noticed that this moisturizer did ball up a lot and when I perspired it turned white in some areas of the face.<br/>However, I found a new method for applying it so that it never did any of these things. Also, with it I had not just some but ZERO flakiness for hours and hours (This was when I actually got flaky from the BP, though. I don't anymore... I guess eventually the skin gets truly used to the BP). Anyways, the method is to put on a pretty liberal amount of it on the face to the point where you can see the whiteness of the cream in places. Then, I would usually follow up by waiting 1-2 minutes (you should still see some white afterwards) for it to soak in.<br/>Finally, I would take a paper towel (one that isn't too abrasive) and gently wipe the excess cream off my face. Make sure to wipe it off good so that it doesn't ball up.<br/>That's how I ended up using it and it worked really well for me; the only con being that it can be a little greasy. Also, this cream is a wonderful all-over body cream and it keeps my driest areas (my elbows) super soft.<br/>If you get it and put it on this way, I really hope it works for you as well ;)