About understatement

Silver Reviewer
Reviewed at least 10 products
Made me break out
on 14/12/2014
yeah... what a bummer. Tried SO many times, even mixed it with green tea but still made me break out. Wasn't meant for my overly-sensitive skin. :(
Good product!
on 23/11/2014
These smell pretty nice, which worried me because fragrance usually beaks me out. It took off my makeup, and no breakouts the next day. I didn't use these every night, though, just when I felt super lazy. But overall, I have really REALLY sensitive skin and it didn't break me out which means it's pretty good.
This stuff is great
on 23/11/2014
I use this every night as a toner after I wash my face. I do dilute it, half ACV and the rest water. The only bad thing is that it smells like stinky feet, and it makes your eyes water. Other than that, it doesn't dry out my face and it makes my skin smooth. I also found that it works well on existing acne, as well as make redness go down. I didn't find that it helped dark spots much.
This isn't perfect
on 13/05/2014
This stuff didn't break me out which is a pretty big deal since just about everything does. I did see a bit of difference in the morning, such as pimples that were drying up and redness going away. I also noticed my skin seemed to be pretty soft, also making the texture of my skin nicer. This isn't the best mask, but my boyfriend did say it made my face smell good. You only need to put it on for 5-10 minutes which is also nice, but honestly I prefer my honey mask over anything I have tried yet.
Worked Surprising Well
on 30/04/2014
I was pretty skeptical about this stuff but after getting plain Greek yogurt and applying to my face for about 10-15 minutes seemed to really even out my skin tone and helped a lot of red/dark marks fade. It made my skin feel tight as it started to dry which I really didn't see coming. I didn't see too much of a difference for my active pimples , but it did seem to leave my face with a gentle glow the next day. All in all, it's supposed to be very nutritious for your skin. Try it!!
This stuff is ok
on 30/04/2014
I tried it a couple times. It really dries out your skin so you need to find a good moisturizer to put on afterwards. I usually mix it with half Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar and tap water. The day after your skin looks pretty amazing, but I noticed a couple days after my skin began to break out in tiny pimples that took about a week to go away. Possibly my skin was purging but I don't really know for sure. It's nice once in awhile but I probably won't be doing it every week.
It's alright.
on 31/01/2014
I started taking this after having an awful breakout after stopping the birth control pill. It's been almost a year that I have been taking saw palmetto and although my face isn't nearly as bad as it used to be, it's still not as great as it was when I was on the pill. Overall, it was ok, but I'm probably going to go back on the birth control pill. It didn't do much for my breast tissue, either. All in all, I had high hopes but I probably wasn't being as realistic as I should have been.
Great stuff!
on 30/08/2013
Now, I haven't used this for very long, only tried it once. From all the cleaning and picking away, my skin was rough and horrible. It felt damaged, it looked damaged. It was not cool. I wanted to try something natural that would help my skin glow and nourish it at the same time. I went to Whole Foods and bought some organic raw honey. I put it on my skin for about 5-10 minutes after exfoliating. The next day I didn't get any new breakouts and my red marks and scars from picking seemed to look a little less evil. I'm going to do it probably 2-3 times a week and hopefully see some improvement!
Pretty good
on 05/08/2013
This stuff is going to last me forever. It makes my skin look really nice, and is helping out my comedonal acne. I have light/moderate acne and I'm turning 20 in a week. I'm scared it might be drying so I use cetaphil face wash prior rather than an acne wash. I've only been using it at night but might start in the morning too. I'm also using clindamycin which was prescribed but I'm scared of mixing the two together so rather than using them both at the same time, I use Paula's at night and the clindamycin in the morning. Might mix the two to see how that works? I don't know yet.
on 25/01/2013
This stuff is pretty damn good. I mostly use it on recently popped pimples and red marks that are left. It made my stubborn red marks go away when I used it twice daily. I tried putting it all over my back for my bacne, and at first it did itch, but after a half hour it was fine. The next day my pimples were going away and the red marks fading. Haven't used it since because my skin is too dry for anything!