About sdas95

Recent Profile Visitors

1,273 profile views
on 29/11/2012
I tried Clearasil, Neutrogena facewashes, soap free, oil free, Aveeno Foam cleanser, etc. Nothing worked - acne never went away, just got worse.<br/>My pimples either come to a head right away, are small and can be picked off, or are biggish bumps that stay under the skin for ages! All of them leave a red scar no matter what... and on top of that I am a picker. Awful habit, need to break it.<br/>This product works by killing the bacteria on the skin that causes acne. I find this a lot better than oral meds, unless you have hormonal acne. This heals any of the "correctly" popped pimples by helping them come to a scab overnight! For the ones I pick at, the skin just gets damaged and it takes longer to heal.<br/>Right now, my derm has put me on this stuff, minocycline 100 mg daily, and veltin gel. I think this combo works wonders if you have a similar condition to me. i have VERY SENSITIVE skin. cannot use anything harsh.<br/>I use the veltin at night, put aveeno daily moisture lotion after, go to bed, wake up, wash face, put on this stuff! then sunscreen and im out. No makeup.<br/>I am seeing major improvements already. Skin is becoming more evenly toned, less scarring.<br/>Wish the best of luck to all of you. I love this product so far, and I will keep you posted after about 3 more weeks.<br/>:)<br/>BTW - I am 17, in high school getting ready to go to college, wearing no makeup really helps your skin improve!