SkyIsBorn

1 Follower

About SkyIsBorn

• Location California
  • Interests Yoga, Christmas, my puppy and The Lakers!

Junior Poster
Posted at least 20 different posts

Recent Profile Visitors

1,457 profile views
on 19/11/2012
I have sensitive combination skin with light/moderate acne on my face. Mainly I have little bumps and an underground pimple on my chin or forehead. This soap works wonders.<br/>A big mistake I've made when trying to fix my skin is I tend to purchase cleansers and treatments that dry up my skin, hoping to dry up the pimples underneath. However, it just doesn't work.<br/>I use Nubian Black Soap. Their recipe contains palm ash, plantain peel extract, tamarind extract and papaya enzymes. Not only does it smell heavenly, but it leaves your skin feeling refreshed, clean, smooth and clear.<br/>The night I first tried this soap out I could feel I had a cyst forming in my hairline, but it was in it's beginning stages (you know when it hurts to touch and becomes swollen). Well, I woke up the next morning and it was GONE.<br/>So far this soap has helped my skin immensely. I use Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil and water as a toner in my daily routine as well as Aloe Vera as a moisturizer.<br/>I hope this works for you as well it's helped me.<br/>peace~
on 17/11/2012
I was reading the reviews listed before I decided to post my own review or not and I am shocked!<br/>*******YOU MUST DILUTE THIS OIL WITH WATER BEFORE APPLYING!!!!*********<br/>Tea Tree Oil is very potent. The reason why so many reviews say it makes your skin bright red is because they have actually burned their skin on accident!! :( dilute, dilute, dilute!<br/>I mix Apple Cider Vinegar with water and a few drops of Tea Tree Oil, and use this after I wash my face.<br/>Another way I use this oil is after showers before bedtime! After a steamy shower I soak a clean washcloth in hot water (but not too hot to burn your skin, be careful!). After wringing out the excess water, and you're left with a damp washcloth, put a few drops of the Tea Tree Oil on the cloth. While your face is still warm and wet from your shower, place the warm damp cloth on your face and just breath. It's aromatherapy and seriously doing work on your face at the same time :) Wipe down with the ACV, water, and oil mix and you are moisturized and smooth and NATURALLY beautiful :)<br/>For spot treatments- dilute, but take a Q-tip and hold the tip on the head/main problem zit. Don't spread the oil around an entire area. Take the word "spot" treatment very literally.<br/>Wishing you all happy, healthy days :)<br/>peace~
on 17/11/2012
Apple Cider Vinegar is nature's perfect toner.<br/>Dilute it with water (I promise you'll still get results with a diluted version. If you don't dilute it, you will just burn your skin and aggravate your acne more). I personally add a couple drops of Tea Tree Oil to the water/ACV mixture and generously apply to my entire face and let it air dry on after washing my face with Epicuren Clarify Cleanser and my Clarisonic Mia brush.<br/>The first couple of days I noticed WAY more whiteheads and bumps that felt like they didn't have puss suddenly had a head. Your skin WILL purge. Perhaps try this out during Thanksgiving break and take a week off from social life. But I'm telling you- ACV as my toner has done great things.<br/>Also- I apply the mixture to my face about 4-5 times throughout the day.<br/>****MAKE SURE YOU BUY ORGANIC, WITH "MOTHER" ACV****<br/>"mother" is the sediments that fall to the bottom of the bottle. this is where the healing benefits come from! also- organic because non-organic vinegar is produced with harsh chemicals for your skin.<br/>yay natural skin care for CHEAP! and that WORKS!