allthingsbeauty9

Reviewed at least 5 products

Recent Profile Visitors

1,127 profile views
on 01/11/2012
Mario Badescu has knocked it out of the park with this product. I use the drying lotion when I feel a pimple forming and it simply won't come to a head. After leaving this on for a night it will go down in size and be flat in the morning. I have used this product for 6+ years and a little goes a long way. I stick a q-tip in the container and dab the pink mixture and apply to problem areas. remember that this is only designed do be a spot treatment- do not apply all over face!
on 01/11/2012
I originally bought this product for a few reasons:<br/>fragrance free<br/>non-comedogenic/won't clog pores<br/>soap free<br/>I have to say that this is something that i look for in almost every skin care product. Purpose cleanser does hold its end of the bargain with those claims but i wasn't exactly that impressed by the face wash. It cleaned my skin and made it feel soft but i really didnt see any difference in clarity. For that reason i switched to something else, but i think it's a great product and is worth trying if you want something gentle and non-irritating.
on 01/11/2012
I honestly and truly love Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner! This has been a god send for my skin and has truly cleared up problem areas on my face (cheeks and chin). I use it morning and night to make sure my face is super clean before applying any makeup or topical treatments to it. I really like this brand because it is recommnded for all skin types and does not over dry or cause redness/irritation. 10/10 in my book!
on 01/11/2012
Aveeno Skin Brightening Scrub removes all dirt, makeup, dead skin cells on my face while leaving it feeling soft and hydrated. I only use this scrub about once a twice a week or anytime i accidentally sleep with makeup on- oops! I feel that it gives my face a really deep down cleaning. The only drawback is that it sometimes can leave my face feeling tight- i recommened using a moisturizer afterwards.
on 01/11/2012
I really love Olay Foaming Face wash for sensitive skin because it does what it promises: washes off dirt and makeup while leaving your skin feeling soft and clean. This is a perfect face wash for anyone that is also using topical treatments at night such as benzoyl peroxide or retinol. I am giving this product 4 out of 5 stars because unfortunately it does not completely clear my complexion.
on 01/11/2012
This is a good product for people with combination/oily skin who need much added moisture. I happen to have extremely dry and easily irritated skin that is prone to breakouts from even the slightest ingredients. This product unfortunately made my face break out but i did not use it long enough to see any difference. Once i start breaking out i discontinue. Hope it works for others.
on 01/11/2012
St. Ive's Green Tea Scrub is something that I use every once in a while when i feel like my face needs a good deep cleaning. i would not recommened using it every day as a staple face wash but i think it does a nice job at making my face feel vibrant, soft, and fresh.