TadLock101

New Member

About TadLock101

New Member

on 10/10/2012
This product is really great. It is wonderful on sensitive skin. But, when you do buy this product, I do recommend buying the moistriser with it because you don't want dry skin over night & having to deal with it in the morning. But, this product is my favorite, honestly. Basiclly now I don't really have to worry about acne, because this product has worked so well for me. I really do recommend this! On a scale of 1-10... It's a scale breaker. ;}
on 10/10/2012
I hate this product. Especially for senstive skin. T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E.E.E.E.E.E!!!! I honest was looking forward to this product, BUT NO. Please don't waste your money on something can could harm your skin as much as mine. My facial red-ness has started this morning, even with liquid foundation over it, & powder. It would absoulutly never use this product again. Also, it burns even worse during the day IF you sweat. If you are in gym during the day, & you have used this product during the morning... I feel really bad for you. Because a lot of people felt bad for me. Well, if you don't know what product could work after hearing/reading this review, use Clean&Clear. It's amazing. It really helps. I barley have any acne left thanks to Clean&Clear.