kdunniganwilliams

About kdunniganwilliams

on 01/10/2012
I've tried everything for my skin and always been left with several pimples a day. But my new routine is MUCH better. My doctor prescribed it to me to use in the evening. In the morning I use azelaic acid with my Benzoyl Peroxide and since that time I've noticed a difference in my skin. My dermatologist explained that benzoyl peroxide negates retin-a so I use them at separate times of the day.
on 01/10/2012
I love this stuff. My doctor prescribed it to me to use in the morning with my Benzoyl Peroxide and since that time I've noticed a difference in my skin. My skin went from having several new pimples a day to one or two a week. It stings a little and leaves the skin a but sticky to the touch BUT putting the benzoyl peroxide on after really helps. I also use Retin-A at night alone. I started at the same time at the Azelaic Acid so I think it's all three together.
on 01/10/2012
I"ll use this until the day I die. It gets my skin about 70% of the way clear and it is a prominent part of my skin care regimen. I use it in the morning after Azelaic acid and use Retin-A at night. It's made all the difference in the world!