About Kittykat1234

on 29/09/2012
I'd like to thank the universe for discovering this magical product.<br/>Seriously, my acne was really bad, and now it is almost not there! My skin is so smooth, if you got a blind man to feel my face he would never in a million year think I had pimples. Sure- the spots aren't exactly gone, and I always wear foundation and concealer (just to look totally flawless) but it is a MAJOR improvement. I started getting acne in 5th grade, and in 6th grade I began using OTC benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid gels. Let me tell you- CVS brand acne products are NOT very effective. My derm finally prescribed me something, and so it was about the middle of 7th grade when I started Benzaclin. Now I'm in 8th grade and it's almost funny how much my skin changed. Of course, at the start it wasn't working spectacularly, but i am so glad that I kept using it. Now, every night I smear it on religiously over my chin, upper lip, forehead and jawline, and I wake up to find a relatively okay looking complexion. Next time I go to the derm I might need to get put on something stronger to rid me of acne for good, but for now all I can say is I LOVE YOU BENZACLIN!