melissa1234567

Recent Profile Visitors

1,505 profile views
Estroblock
on 15/03/2015
I have suffered from severe acne for years. I have even been on ACCUTANE TWICE and an still was having issues with my skin. I started taking Estroblock 3 weeks ago and it has cleared up my skin immensely. I currently only have 2 small pimples and compared to 3 weeks ago, that is AMAZING!!!! I would definitely suggest this product to ANYONE who suffers from hormonal acne (around the chin and jawline area) or acne in general. I strongly recommend doing your research on Estroblock (or any product) before buying. I would suggest to check out the amazon reviews and The Love Vitamin website.<br/>I have VERY stubborn acne and so far, this supplement has been a acne miracle!!! :)<br/>It is kind of expensive ($40.00 for 60 capsules), but I have suffered from acne for so long and I also have a lot of acne scarring, I do not mind paying that much for the product because it does REALLY WORK!<br/>Also, BE patient. Like ANY medication, prescription or supplement... it takes a while for your body to absorb.. so it may take a few weeks or months to see major improvements... so JUST BE PATIENT!!