Rachel Evers

• Birthday 10/28/1989

• Location Kidderminster, UK

Love, love, love
on 13/05/2017
I've been using this paired with Lush's ultrabland cleanser and I can honestly say that I will not be using any other toners ever again. Every single one I've tried has eventually caused me to breakout or dry out. This stuff doesn't and it's fantastic. Especially after using the cleanser to just get that last bit of makeup/dirt off. Brilliant stuff.
Cannot recommend enough!
on 13/05/2017
So I've struggled with moderate acne for years, always located around my mouth/jawline/chin area... I went on roaccutane at age 23, I'm now 27 and while I stayed clear for a number of years, acne has slowly started to become a problem for me again. Let me state that it is nowhere near as bad as it was, accutane really helped that, but it's still very noticeable and stupidly persistent.<br/>I decided that I had to change my skincare routine, which included finding a cleanser that didn't break me out horribly. This seemed almost impossible, until I discovered ultrabland! Within about 2 days of using it I started noticing a difference with my skin. My acne began to clear pretty rapidly and while I'm still getting the odd spot, the angry red clusters have now gone!<br/>I noticed the previous reviewer has oily skin, I would say mine is combination, sometimes bordering on dry and very, very sensitive. It says on the label that it's suitable for all skin types and that definitely seems to be the case. I usually pair it with Lush's Breath of Fresh Air toner to make sure I remove all of my makeup. I won't be using anything else in future.
Brilliant
on 02/02/2015
This is the only toner that I have used that has not caused me to breakout. I use it along with Simple's refreshing facial wash and it has done wonders for my skin, which has the annoying tendency to both break out and be very, very dry.
Great for dry and sensitive skin
on 02/02/2015
I have skin that has a tendency to dry out very easily and very quickly. After suffering a few bad breakouts post-accutane, I decided to start cleansing twice a day, morning and evening, rather than just in the evening as I had been doing. I used a number of other facial wash cleansers and they all dried my skin out, to such an extent that it was peeling horribly. This Simple facial wash is by far the best I have used and since I have there have been no fresh breakouts and my skin is not dried out. Would definitely, definitely recommend it for those with dry skin and prone to acne breakouts.