CountryMindCityStyle

About CountryMindCityStyle

on 24/08/2012
So first, Let me tell you I created an account JUST to write a review for this product and I have tried lots of store bottles and lots of prescriptions. My battle with acne first started when I was a junior in high school and it was a sudden change from one to two pimples a week or so to my whole left cheek covered in deep pimples, then about a month later my right cheek broke out just as bad along with my chin. These were the bumps on your face that feel as though they are under the skin. I made it a point to not be in any photos it was so bad. I went to the Dermatologist and he gave me clyndamycin which I was allergic to and a benzoyl wash which dried my face out. So I went to another Dr. and he gave me differin and an antibiotic and Ortho Tri Cylin Lo which all helped tremendously! So by the middle of my senior year I was back to random small pimples. Later after a year of being off the antibiotics, my face started acting up just a little so he switched me from Differin to Tretinoin cream .075% which got my face back into check, after awhile he cut me back to .025% and my face was still fine. During my Sophomore year at college I decided to wean myself off of the tretinoin cream and just stick to a regime of clean & clear benzoyl 10% wash along with a apricot scrub which worked great. I don't know why but I guess I like to tempt fate so I thought it would be a good idea to switch to the clinque oily face rountine with wash, astrigent, and lotion during my second semester Junior year. WRONG! Sure it worked for a couple months but recently I noticed my face breaking out more and more which turned me into a panic and my old rountine (benzoyl & scrub) wasn't working so I started research and found awesome reviews for this Cetaphil bar, so I took a chance and the 8-10 underskin bumps that threatened to invade my senior year at college are now shrinking after only 2 days!! I couldn't be happier! I wash 2 or 3 times a day with this bar and my skin feels amazing!