LadyVintage95

3 Followers

About LadyVintage95

• Location Australia
  • Interests I love photography, and capturing the beauty of ordinary things in life :)

Bronze Reviewer
Reviewed at least 5 products

Recent Profile Visitors

2,082 profile views
on 16/08/2012
I've been using Nude By Nature for about a year. I use their concealer, liquid foundation, their mineral cover powder, and blush.<br/>I've loved their products ever since I found them in my local drug store.<br/>I start by using the liquid foundation, and use it to build up a good coverage. Then i use the concealer, and put it on and blend anywhere i might have a pimple or scar. After that i set it with the powder, and then add some blush.<br/>It gives a very natural look when you're done, which i love! I'd say it gives medium coverage, but I guess you could build it up more to suit your needs, but that might defeat the purpose of the 'natural' look, lol<br/>Anyways I love this product and would definitely recommend it!
on 18/07/2012
Rosehip Oil is used for a variety of skin conditions, including dermatitis, acne and eczema, for mature and sun burnt skin as well as brittle nails and wrinkles. Rose hip oil is also frequently used to heal scarring.<br/>Rosehip Seed Oil also contains Vitamin A, which helps to delay the effects of skin aging, assists with cell regeneration, and promotes collagen and elastin levels to increase. This results in firmer, smoother, and more youthful skin with greater elasticity. Rosehip seed oil also contains a high amount of essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, which further promotes healthy skin.<br/>I use it every night after washing my face. I use about 3-5 drops, and massage it gently into my skin.
on 18/07/2012
I also exfoliate with oats every 3 days. It's much gentler than a chemical exfoliater and is the first exfoliater to actually help my skin, instead of harm it more. It's important to exfoliate quiute often since it stops your pores from clogging... I take a small hand full, and put it in a ziplock bag. I take a rolling pin and roll over it a few times to crush up the oats a bit. I then put it into a small bowl, and add a teeny bit of warm water, but not to the point that the oats are soggy, just so that they are damp. I then splash my face with warm water (to open pores) and scrub my face gently for about a minute with the oats. Then I rinse it off, and wash my face with cool water.
on 18/07/2012
I live in a small coastal town, with 5 beaches in it, so obviously i go swimming in the sea often.<br/>Last year during summer (our Australian summer) i realized my skin was looking quite better. Then when we started heading into winter it got a bit worse again. The only thing that had changed was I had stopped going to the beach. So I decided to buy some salt! About 2-3 times a week I will put about a teaspoon of salt into 100mls of warm water. Taking a make up remover pad I'll soak it in the salt water, and gently go over my face for about a minute. I'll leave it on for about 5 minutes, rinse of with cool water, and then moisturise.<br/>Seeing as it is so cheap and natural I think it's definitely something worth trying!
on 18/07/2012
I started taking Vitamin D over a year ago because i had a deficiency. It wasn't a miracle cure or anything, but it definitely helped the overall look of my skin.<br/>I also stopped getting a huge (almost cyst type) pimple every month.<br/>It's worth taking it, but you'll get the best results from it if you combine it with other things like Vitamin E, Zinc, and just taking good and careful care of your skin :)
on 17/07/2012
I've been taking 250mg of Vit. E everyday for a few months now, and I've realised that ALL the acne on my forehead has basically disappeared! I still have some light acne on my cheeks, but i am very happy with the results!<br/>I also have eczema, and it's helped my skin feel less dry.
on 17/07/2012
A few months ago I heard someone mention how good honey had been to there skin. So i decided to do some research. It is well known that honey has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, and actually it has been used as a treatment for wounds and other skin problems for thousands of years... then antibiotics became a big thing. So i started doing a honey mask every week. I it's made my skin quite a bit smoother and softer as well as reducing the amount of pimples i get. Then i decided to try it as a 'spot treatment'. Instead of my pimples taking almost a week to disappear they would be almost fully gone in 3 days!