Skintuition

4 Followers

About Skintuition

Veteran Member

• Gender Not Telling
  • Interests finding a cure for acne :)

Bronze Poster
Posted at least 100 different posts
Bronze Reviewer
Reviewed at least 5 products

Recent Profile Visitors

5,146 profile views
Flakes Be Gone!
on 26/06/2013
I bought this moisturizer back in December of 2012. After reading some reviews, I decided that it wouldn't hurt to give it a try; at this point, I would do ANYTHING to irradicate my flaky, dry skin for good. Because I was on the acne.org regimen, the amount of Benzoyl Peroxide I was using on my skin was really taking a tole on the well-being of my skin.<br/>let me just say, this is by far the most moisturizing moisturizer I have ever tried. It got rid of my flaking almost completely. However, the reason that this product gets four out of five stars from me is the fact that it's very thick and greasy. It's not good for the day time because it leaves residue on the skin, so it never completely absorbs. This is a great nighttime moisturizer, and I use it as such.
on 21/12/2012
This product does what it says it does - clears acne. No bells or whistles, fancy or mysterious ingredients, it's just plain benzoyl peroxide, and it works. Out of everything I've tried, this has to be the miracle product. You got to use it consistently or else it won't work, so don't get lazy. This product works best with a non drying, non irritating cleanser and a very hydrating, non comodogenic moisturizer. Great product, if you want your acne to be gone, purchase this.
on 20/12/2012
I tried the cerave foaming facial cleanser and didn't like it. I then tried this, and it made all the difference in the world for my flaky, dry skin. I love this cleanser, it's perfection in a bottle. I'm so glad I bought this.
on 15/12/2012
This is a great exfoliator, and really gets rid of dead skin cells. I love the fact that this helps other products penetrate better, so you really get the full experience without all the dead skin build up. I definitely wouldn't recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin, because it is so harsh. Afterwards it leaves my skin feeling refreshed, clean, and awake. I recommend to use this 3-4 times a week, not every day.
on 06/11/2012
I love the way this cleanser makes my skin feel, it's almost like my skin just wants to eat it up. It doesn't irritate or cause excess drying, however it doesn't eliminate drying completely. It takes some practice to lather, the key is just add water. Overall I like this cleasner.
on 28/04/2012
I love the acne.org products, I am very fortunate to have discovered them, and I hope someone reading this review will purchase these products because they are so amazing, trust me, they WILL work! Unlike other acne products that claim to "give you clear skin in just 1 day", this product line actually does what it says it does, which is hard to find these days!<br/>Why should you buy the big kit as opposed to the other kits? Well, the big kit has lots more product, and it's environment friendly! If you want clear skin, GET THESE PRODUCTS, and follow the regimen precisely! Overall, I love these products, they are awesome!
on 18/04/2012
I've used this product for quiet awhile, I feel that if you have maybe 1 or 2 zits occasionally, this would be good for you, but if you have actual acne, this is probably the worst product you can try.<br/>I would not recommend this to a friend, I think that this is great if you have maybe a small zit, but overall, it's not very helpful. This product did not work for me.