AKanel

Junior Poster
Posted at least 20 different posts

Recent Profile Visitors

2,962 profile views
Best Products for Sensitive Skin. Period.
on 03/02/2015
I have been using Vanicream/Free-and-Clear products for many years now. I started with this lotion here but soon after started using their heavy lotion, facial cleanser, sunscreen, skin-protectant, and even shampoo and conditioner. Vanicream has nearly replaced all of my non-sensitive skin compliant products.<br/>This lotion, though, is the best lotion I have ever found to hydrate and nourish the skin, without feeling greasy, and without causing irritation - the most important point of all. It is non-comedogenic, free of any irritating dyes and fragrances, which if you have sensitive skin like me, is a life saver (so many products marketed for sensitive skin still have masking fragrance!). I use it from head to toe, every morning and every night. I even use a little bit in my hair (short) and it keeps it nice and soft throughout the day.<br/>I could not recommend this product enough. If you are looking for an amazingly clean and unadulterated beauty products, capable of providing care to your skin without the use of other common irritating chemicals, dyes, and fragrances, then Vanicream/Free-and-Clear products are for you.<br/>Oh, side note, if you have eczema, the heavy lotion is simply amazing at knocking it right out. It is a little thick and greasy for daily use, but at night it does wonders.