About ChrisBanno

• Gender Male
  • Location Nottinghamshire

on 23/02/2012
It's great as a scrub or a mask. I use it twice daily as a scrub and one a week as a mask.<br/>It's affordable and lasts a while. You can also pick it up from anywhere.<br/>I gave it a 4 because it's good but you can't rely on it. I use other stuff too - this just makes me feel fresh and it removes any dead skin.
on 08/02/2012
I'm 24 and I've had mild acne around my mouth and jaw since I was 18. I've tried many things such as Benzoyl Peroxide, Minocyline, not eating fatty foods, cutting out alcohol, drinking lots of water and wasting money on tons of different face washes, scrubs and moisturisers.<br/>My doctor perscribed me this cream after my antibiotics didn't seem to be doing anything after a year of being on them. I was gutted when she suggested this cream as I felt like she was getting rid of me.<br/>After two weeks of wanting to scratch my skin off after applying this cream, I began noticing my breakouts seemed to have slowed down/stopped. Let me tell you this though, my skin did seem to break out after a few days in a major way. All the little tiny bumps developed into red spots. They seemed to all come out at once and lasted almost a week.<br/>I am now a 5 weeks into using it and I can't believe how much this cream has helped. I still get the odd little spot that goes after a few days, it never gets inflamed and the spots I do get have stopped hurting. I'm going to have a few sunbed sessions to help remove the dark marks (or blend them in) but I shall continue using this cream for as long as I can.<br/>I'm due to see my doctor again in a week so hopefully she will perscribe me some more.<br/>I am absolutely delighted with this product. I only use a light scrub to help remove any dead/flaking skin.