aggie19

New Member

About aggie19

New Member

on 30/09/2011
At first the retin-a made my face extremely oily(which I thought was odd) and gave me a small IB, but after about three weeks I started noticing a drastic change in my skin. My skin started smoothing out, and it dried up any active acne. IT IS WONDERFUL! Make sure to apply it 20-30 minutes after you wash your face and if you want it to work in it's full effect, it will also help with the redness and peeling. Also the sun will make in inactive, so be sure to apply it only at night and then wash your face right after you wake up in the morning. I've only noticed a little bit of peeling from retin-a and it usually just happens in cycles it seems(like once every three weeks), so it's really no big deal. I've been using retin-a every night for the past three months and it's really starting to fade my scars, can't wait to see what another 3 months of it will bring!
on 30/09/2011
IT WORKS! I had acne once before moderately about 3 years ago, and then my skin was completely clear for about 2 years but just recently my acne had gotten so severe that it hurt for me to even open my mouth wide enough to floss or eat, not to mention it itched all day and night. This has worked complete wonders for me. Even though it does take about 4-8 weeks for it to kick in, it's so worth it. I suffered from an initial breakout for about a month after starting the medication, and it made me breakout not only more on face but on my back as well so it's easy to lose hope but you have to stick with it to get the full results you want. At about week 6 my skin had gradually started calming down and then at week 8, I completely stopped breaking out. I'm currently on month three and it's still working great! My confidence went from 0-10 over the past month, and I couldn't be happier. Patience, patience, patience. That's all it takes.