sithas15

Posted at least 20 different posts

Recent Profile Visitors

80,389 profile views
on 25/09/2011
i use this 2 times a day after my shower and of course before my lotion. it works great and does not smell bad. others have complained about the scent but it does not bother me. i just pour a small amount onto a cotton ball and then wipe it across my face. if i have a pimple which i have popped i pour a small amount of tea tree oil with the witch hazel and hold it there for about a min. this in turn helps the healing process and also dries out the pimple faster and brings any other junk that may be left inside the pimple out.
on 06/09/2011
Ive used this product on and off for over a year now and i always seem to go back to it. A lot of people have a reaction to this or any other bp based cleanser because they r sensitive to to bp not because the product does not work. I use it twice a day, morning and night and have seen great results. Washing my face is the very last step in my shower routine that way my pores have a bit of time to open with the steam. I pour about a nickel size amount and then massage it to my face for about 2 mins. I then rinse it off and while the water is hitting my face i rub off any of the cleanser that may be left on my face. Of course this is not the only thing i use in my fight against acne but it is a product i cannot be without.