MarijaGre

About MarijaGre

• Birthday 05/10/1995

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

• Interests music, drums, painting (including drawing), books (Oh, I love books!), doing something useful, but creative (like crafting my own pencil-case, or make decorations from metal wire for water-bowl), I want to make my own easel, but my parents don't want it... And by the way - I'm aq really, really big daydreamer - when something is coming up I can create a thousand scenarios in my head.

Junior Poster
Posted at least 20 different posts
on 10/12/2012
This product line is just the same as every other regimen, but instead it has no fragances or irritators, except the alcohol. I have read too much information after all these years and am disappointed to see, that this line isn't different from all the others - it makes your skin "totally" free from all the bacteria (good too), and just after half a year of using you would start break out again, but worse, because alcohol has destroyed your skin natural fauna. I don't want this (I suffered a lot in my past) and I won't even try this again. Just don't want to destroy my skin more.<br/>Neverthless, I liked the cream, because it's oil free and cleanser, because it doesn't have lathering agents.
on 18/09/2011
This product is magic.<br/>Well, almost. I am using this product about a month and biggest difference was after first night - lighter skin, smaller or dissapeared pimples, But after more than a day differences are very very small. My face is still spotted, but it really is different than how it was in the summer. My doctor prescribed this for me and I need to use it for two months. I can say that for my acne (forehead, cheeks, chin) I finished one bottle after half a month. Other thing that most of people don't like - that it dries skin very much, but it's likely for products which active ingredient is Benzoylperoxide (5%). My skin feels better. Really. The one thing what I fear most is that this product wouldn't help me later, because I see that spots don't dissapear very fast like at first. But it heals cysts very fast, and I didn't get them at all.
on 18/09/2011
For more than a month I've been using this thing and you guess what? It's a very good product. Sure, it is from my local laboratories, so I am not sure if this is in other places of world. But my main reason why I am recommending, because It doesn't lather, so that means that it doesn't dry as much, as other products, my acne didn't get worse and after washing my skin would get pretty soft and calm.