ohhhhhhnooooooo

About ohhhhhhnooooooo

Veteran Member

• Gender Male
  • Location California
  • Interests MMA, Basketball, Research, Not having acne, Not having acne, and Not having acne.

Bronze Poster
Posted at least 100 different posts
Silver Reviewer
Reviewed at least 10 products
Good Product
on 23/08/2014
Helped me moisturize my skin and keep it protected from UV rays at the same time. Made my skin red for some reason.
Great Product
on 23/08/2014
I've used this product for over 5 years and it really helped my skin calm down. One thing I noticed from this facewash was that it made my skin really dry.
THE SOLUTION TO CLEAR SKIN
on 23/08/2014
This antibiotic is what helped me the most. No other prescription helped me reduce acne like this oral antibiotic. I remember not using any topical prescription on my face because of how well my body reacted with this antibiotic. I first used it around 5 years ago when my acne first started to worsen. My skin cleared up within weeks. I felt a little nauseas when I took this 5 years ago because I had to take it on an empty stomach, everyday. After, I took a break from this and had a really bad reaction. I took this a year after and it seemed like it wasn't helping. Since it wasn't helping, I took another break from this antibiotic. After the break, I was prescribed to this for the third time but instead of one pill a day, I had to take 2. It has been working like a charm ever since I've been taking this antibiotic twice a day. To prevent the nauseas symptom, I eat right before I take this pill (in the morning and at night) and I avoid dairy products 2 hours before/after taking this pill.
Pointless
on 23/08/2014
I honestly do not know why I was prescribed this medication; it literally did nothing for my acne; made my acne worse. Caused more blackheads/clogged pores.
The game changer
on 23/08/2014
I have been using tretinoin for almost 7 years now and it has been greatly beneficial to my skin. Tretinoin helped my skin to reduce the size of scars as well as help prevent blackheads.<br/>Here are the combinations of topical applications I used with tretinoin<br/>Tretinoin + Benzoyl Peroxide Cream + Aveeno Calming Cleanser = VERY DRY SKIN, peeling, redness, irritation, needed a great amount of moisturizer... sometimes the moisturizer was too weak to reduce the dry skin so I had to use something thick like sunblock.<br/>Tretinoin + Oxy Benzoyl Peroxide Face Wash = Dry skin, redness, a small amount of peeling<br/>Tretinoin + Clindamycin Phosphate + Cetaphil Everyday Cleanser = Best results, didn't over-dry the skin, kept the skin nice and tight, seems like my pores are shrinking, scars are starting to level-off with the rest of the skin, no peeling, no dryness.<br/>Tretinoin should be used at night because it makes your skin sensitive to UV rays as well as artificial sunlight. Try to apply this right before you go to sleep; my skin got oily when I applied this and went out. Only use a pea-sized amount to prevent over-drying/redness. Try to wash your face after 7-8 hours after you apply it on your face because it can irritate your skin.
Very helpful
on 23/08/2014
Clindamycin Phosphate is a very powerful topical treatment. At first, I used the lotion form but switched to solution form because the lotion was a bit heavy. The solution gets absorbed by the skin within a few seconds and helps reduce the size of large zits. The only thing bad about this solution is the fact that it makes you look really shiny/oily/greasy.
on 23/08/2014
This moisturizer is a bit watery so it makes you feel greasy. Apply very generous amount.
Trustworthy
on 23/08/2014
I have been using St.Ives for over 5 years and it has always been nothing but beneficial.<br/>These product helps get rid of dirt/oil off of your face allowing your skin to restart from scratch. It can be a bit irritating when overused to try to limit yourself from using it every other day.
on 23/08/2014
Great product.<br/>I didn't like the Gentle Skin version because it made me break out.<br/>I really like this cleanser because it doesn't dry your face out and it's very easy on the skin.<br/>A bit expensive but it's worth it.
on 28/10/2012
This product helped a lot! It really helps prevent new pimples and it's a great exfoliant.