n4nita

• Birthday 05/03/1989

• Location South Africa

Bronze Reviewer
Reviewed at least 5 products
I really wanted this to work :(
on 16/07/2014
I was so happy when I was prescribed this!<br/>I followed all the rules pea sized amount far away from nose and eyes. Even put vasilene on eyes before the application. But I experienced severe eczema and itchy eyes. It was horrible. I felt soooo gutted as so many people said it would work. Oh well just not worth the dry itchy eyes to me. I held out for 31 days. Also I became extremely oily and broke out on my forehead which is actually acne free. I know people say it only lasts a while but I thought it was worth mentioning. Hope this works for you. I had better luck with duac aka Clyndoxil.
My favourite foaming cleanser!
on 16/07/2014
Best foaming cleanser in my books..<br/>I have yet to find a foaming cleanser that does NOT leave some amount of tightness afterwards but I still enjoy this one. It foams and cleans well it removes my clinique mascara and eye makeup and it gets a best rating from beautypedia too. No face wash will remove acne. For that you need a regimen and acne cream. Facewash gets washed off before it can have any more effect than just cleaning . My advice keep it simple and gentle. I don't have any idea who this would work on a dry skin but for my combo its great. I won't give this a 5 star because in my opinion a 5 star cleanser wont leave any trace of tightness no matter how little.
Benzole peroxide will work
on 16/07/2014
There are few acne products that actually produce effective results this is one of them. If you are like me and have had acne for many years then you would also have accumulated a lot of info on products and what actually has evidence of working. Benzole peroxide does work. Will it work for everyone? No.. because people's faces and skin differ. People can be severely sensitive to certain products natural or otherwise. You have to read up as much as you can. And you have to try things to see of they will work for you. This product is definitely worth it to try out. This brand ? Well you can get cheaper forms so it's up to you. So more about my skin:<br/>I'm 25 been off the pill for 1 year and 3 months have acne. Oily tzone mostly white heads on cheeks with occasional cystic sore deep ones. I followed my own regimen of bioderma sensibio h2o followed by duac and go to bed . Next morning bioderma and sunscreen. Leave the scrubbing and abrasive washes be and keep things simple. I'm not 100% clear and I have hiper pigmentation scars but I'm much better than I have ever been off the pill.
It felt nice but I believe it broke me out
on 16/07/2014
This is a gentle cleanser which feels lovely.<br/>Although it burnt me while I was on differin.<br/>I prefer a cleansing water like bioderma sensibio h2o its not oily but gentle and it never burns , im prone to eczema so I'm really sensitive. To each their own.
Works well for me
on 16/07/2014
This is my go to product. Its worked really well but I also follow a schedule or regimen daily which I never skip.<br/>I allpy this at night . First i start by cleansing with Bioderma Sensibo H20, then i apply this gel avoiding eyes and nose. Wait for it<br/>To dry and go to bed. The next morning I clean with bioderma again then apply my sunscreen.<br/>This did work for me. I tried everything else been a mission for 10 years.<br/>For me this is all that works , I also keep my carb intake to a bare minimum.