Tonito

About Tonito

Silver Reviewer
Reviewed at least 10 products
on 18/08/2011
I have been searching for a GENTLE cleanser that cleanses skin very well. Most gentle cleansers didn't clean my skin enough. I have super sensitive skin to top it off. I saw a review for this cleanser on youtube--I'm glad I took a chance with this product. It's so gentle, lathers nicely, leaves my skin feeling clean and so soft. And my skin wasn't irritated at all! If all you need is a cleanser, I say get this!
on 10/05/2011
I absolutely love honey. I came across an article online about this remedy. I'm so glad to have found it. I feel so silly bringing honey into the restroom, but the results are so worth it.<br/>Check it out, this is all I do: Put enough to coat my entire face, leave it on for 15 mins (I usually watch tv to pass the time), and then I rinse it off. That's all! I love how it's so easy to rinse off, too. You'd think it would be a mess but it's not at all. If you put too much on your face then it becomes runny and drips--just apply a thin layer and let it absorb.<br/>I don't know about these other people who sleep with it on, that sounds way messy, and talk about sticky pillow cases. Just do this daily and you'll be happy with the results. I am.
on 22/03/2011
I have very acne prone and oily skin. I have uneven skin tone and dark spots. I started wearing MAC products to cover my problem areas. This stuff is amazing! Covers nicely, it blends perfectly. Makes your skin look flawless with other MAC products that are matched to your skin tone. If you take care of your face, MAC products won't break you out. Just have the MAC counter girls/guys show you how to put it on, then you'll be set. And a little goes a long way.
on 17/03/2011
I absolutely love this lotion. I use every day. It's not greasy at all. My skin feels so smooth and looks radiant. My skin looks better than a lot of the girls I work with. I use immediately after showering. I even put this on my face at night--my face looks great when I wake up. I have really oily skin and this doesn't add to it. I live in Tucson, AZ and I don't sweat it off at all with temps of 110+. It smells so delicious. I threw out all the other lotions because this is my one and only lotion.
on 17/03/2011
I loved it at first, but the more I used it the more it burned my skin. The skin around my nose and under my mouth was extremely irritated. I felt it did more damage than good to my face. When I put it on at night, I noticed that my pillow cases were bleached in the morning. Something that strong that can bleach your pillow cases while you're sleeping on them should not be used on your face! It's expensive and you have to pay monthly. It's no bueno.
on 17/03/2011
This product has a great smell and lathers pretty well. It cleared up my skin pretty quickly, but the more I used it the more my skin became irritated. My skin burned, even when my face had been moisturized. Does it work, yes, but it dries out your face terribly.
on 17/03/2011
I was told to use EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) and I'm glad I did. I love it. It's inexpensive and moisturizes great. The trick is to use a little. Less is more. I was also told to use this as a cleanser...I did and won't do that again. It didn't make me break out more (which surprised me), it just works better as a moisturizer. In the morning my skin looks healthier. I definitely use this at night. Yeah, don't use this during the day!
on 17/03/2011
I so wanted this product to work. St. Ives has great products. I got this and tried it for a couple weeks and didn't see any difference. I'm sure this is great for those with less troubled skin. But it smells good...that's all I can say for this product.
on 17/03/2011
I was hoping this product would be that this-is-it one, but it wasn't. It did nothing for my face. If anything, my face felt dirtier as time went on because it doesn't cleanse well enough. I would give it a negative 10 if I could.
on 17/03/2011
I used to use this product a lot more when I was younger. Back then I didn't break out and never needed to exfoliate. But now that I'm older and my skin is more problematic, this product doesn't work all the great. Some people think this stuff exfoliates well, but I don't think it does it enough. I use sugar, honey, and cinnamon mixed together and that has cleared up my skin more than this. But it's still a good product for less problematic skin.