y3rfd0g

Posted at least 100 different posts

Recent Profile Visitors

5,341 profile views
on 13/09/2011
I had mediocre expectations of this product. I went and bought raw manuka honey 15+ after I had a horrible initial breakout from a retinoid, and the NEXT DAY almost all the firey red zits on my chin (about 15) had flattened and become non-inflamed. This definitely speeds up the healing process!! I used this as a mask for the first few days at night, then switched to the morning. Now I use it as a mask few times a week, leaving it on between 30 min to an hour, and spot treat if a small pimple if forming. I can feel it actually working, but there is no stinging, tingling, or burning.<br/>My friend commented how my skin is glowing and she thought I had makeup on. I told her I didn't but that I've been using this stuff and she couldn't believe it. It has smoothed my blotchy dry and pink skin, and made it very soft. I feel my T-zone is more balanced.<br/>I bought it at a farmers market, and I do not care what the price is. I've wasted thousands of dollars on harsh prescription drugs that just made my skin worse.<br/>Just simply try this! From a woman who has been struggling with acne for a decade and tried EVERYTHING (even accutane), this is almost a miracle treatment. If you're paranoid you'll breakout, test spot it first.