MissTasha added a blog entry in MissTasha's Blogbefore and after pics I promised to uploadJune 28 2010 I tried an amazing new product and after 13 nightly treatments I shot after pics July 10 10... here they are, I hope you are able to view them from this blog...if not please feel free to shoot me an email here or to my hot mail account and I will resend them to you and answer any questions you may have
o.k apparently I can't figure out how to upload the pics?? I dont have a http link??
HELP Pleeeasssee can anyone tell me how to upload pics on this blog???
- 0 comments
MissTasha added a blog entry in MissTasha's Blog7 little things to put into action or consider...1. Your Scars remind you where you have been, they don't have to dictate where you are going.
2. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent and other peoples opinon of you does not have to become your reality.
3. It's never to late to become the person you once thought it was too late to be.
4. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do
than ones you did, and the only way to build your self confidence is to do the things you fear.
5. Don't judge yourself through someone elses eyes.
6. Commit to improving your life by improving your self esteem, it affects the people that you attract in your life, your career, your family life and so much more. Each relationship you have with another person reflects the relationship you have with yourself.
7. Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself, "Here is an opportunity for you to celebrate like never before, my own power, my own ability to get whatever I want out of this life!"Only when you become conscious of old and unchosen negative thought patterns will you allow yourself to change them, and even so, change, no matter how much for the better, still feels cold and lonely at first because it doesn't feel like home but remember: You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you!
Don't wait to start living and enjoying your life until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.
For everyone dealing with pain in this forum,
This is my wish for you,
Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.
- 0 comments
MissTasha added a blog entry in MissTasha's BlogThe Best Face Forward!My name is Tasha, and I have suffered from acne since I was about 12 years old. My dad had horrible skin, so did all of his brothers and I apparently got the gift as well. Over the years I have spent hundreds of dollars on skin care products that did not work, in fact most just made my skin more oily, clogged my pores then caused another major break out. I have scars on my upper arms, back and face. I have tried various prescriptions from the Dr.'s but even they only worked temporarily.
The only thing I found that made a difference in how my skin looked and the severity of break outs was to tan. In fact I used to joke with my friends, Hi, I'm Tasha and I'm a tan-o-holic! Three years ago when I got pregnant and could no longer bake in the tanning beds and the perma tan started to fade, I was horrified to see the damage I had done to my face. Hyper pigmentation, sun spots, brown patches. My face was even worse now than ever!
In the past month or so, I believe I am on to something, friends and clients are starting to notice a difference, they are not sure what but I definately have a glow that I haven't had in a long time, without any evasive lasers or chemicals.
Today my life is great and I am blessed, yesterday and beyond brought me to this place and my journey was sometimes difficult, but it is for those times that I appreciate how they made me who I am.
- 0 comments