AcneIsACurse

42 Good

About AcneIsACurse

Veteran Member

• Gender Male
  • Interests Watching TV shows/movies, playing guitar, exercising, hanging out with friends, getting clear skin

Bronze Poster
Posted at least 100 different posts

Recent Profile Visitors

3,682 profile views
Great suncreen! Zero problems with it
on 27/07/2013
This sunscreen is awesome. It doesn't cause any breakouts and doesn't have too strong of a smell. It doesn't make my face oily or dry or anything like that, and it isn't visible on my face unless I sweat. I highly recommend this sunscreen, most people mix it in with their moisturizer.
Good, but drying
on 25/06/2013
This is a very good bar. It is gentle, hasn't caused me any breakouts in the year that I've used it, and it lathers very nicely. The only problem I have with it is that it dries out my skin, and it gets pretty bad in the winter. Really good bar besides that though, and it's not expensive either. I would give it a 5, but the over-drying of my skin can get pretty annoying.
on 19/03/2013
This is the only moisturizer I've ever used, I was debating on whether to get this or the cetaphil moisturizer, but since I've heard better things about this one I decided to get it. It's about 3 dollars more than the cetaphil moisturizer I think, but it moisturizes my skin very well, doesn't make my skin look oily, and it doesn't break me out.
Works for a while, not a permanent solution though
on 12/05/2012
I used this along with Aczone for about 2 years, and it worked great for the first year. After that, my acne got worse and worse, and I'm not sure if it was either this or the Aczone, but it worked well while it lasted. It is expensive though, so I recommend something like the acne.org regimen which has helped a whole lot more.