jennyband

Posted at least 100 different posts

Recent Profile Visitors

7,494 profile views
on 02/09/2010
okay so i was using olive oil to wash my face, followed by goats milk soap... then i tried jojoba oil... it was alright.. but then i tired emu oil WOW the difference is Huge. check out my log to see the pictures. i'm currently on week 6 of my accutane treatment, and i flared up like no tomorrow with the first 5 weeks. BAD cystic acne like i've never ever experienced before. lots of PIH and itchy scaly messy skin. i would call it angry skin. anyway i started using emu oil and in just this one week i have massive improvement, its actually a little bit unbelievable how much. i thought using any product to 'cure' acne was hocus pocus BS, but my skin tone, hydration, rosacea, dryness from accutane etc have all been greatly improved. not kidding i would say its a 180 turnaround, and that definitely has something to do with the emu oil. red marks are fading so fast, who would have thought.. :) i would not hesitate in the slightest to recommend this its been my Holy Grail.<br/>good luck!
on 25/07/2010
I'm 24, had my first experience with acne last year but it cleared up over the summer when i was swimming at the beach, i would still get the occasional zit but nothing to what 2010 had in store...<br/>i started breaking out a bit so the doc prescribed me Diane in April.... and my face went CRAZY. oil where oil had never been, pores enlarged, and two great big infections one either side of my face, heavy painful periods and crazy stomach problems.. i finally got those under control with Doxycycline and treating my skin with natural oils and masks... but the hormonal acne was still a curse. 2 1/2 weeks into Yaz and i've had some breakouts, in the conventional places next to my mouth, and my skin is a bit uneven, and theres hyper pigmentation everywhere...oh the joys of being a woman!<br/>anyway i'm optimistic, everyone seems to think that it takes about 6 weeks or so to see any changes, and if Yaz clears this acne i will shout from the rooftops.<br/>yes boobs are bigger.<br/>and apetite is consistent, no weight gain thus far.<br/>i'm sleeping more and having vivid dreams.<br/>the nausea stopped completely after a couple of days, even when Yaz was taken on an empty stomach.<br/>heres to getting my face back!<br/>will update in three months to review Yaz progress!