LoveGreenSmoothies

Reviewed at least 10 products

Recent Profile Visitors

10,452 profile views
on 17/11/2012
Love this. My favorite Bp, and I've tried them ALL.<br/>Literally disappears into your skin.<br/>So effective. It prevents and clears up acne so fast compared to other types of Bp. The foam is really great. I think it makes it penetrate the skin more, instead of sitting on top of the skin in a gross thick layer.<br/>Will last a long time bc you need so little.<br/>Got rid of a painful pimple overnight.<br/>Less drying for me than gel Bp.<br/>I seriously hope they never discontinue this.
on 06/03/2012
Only moisturizer that works and doesn't break me out! I've tried every moisturizer under the sun and they either broke me out or didn't hydrate or irritated me. This product is a godsend for me.<br/>It's pricey, but it's worth it.
on 24/02/2012
BP is the only treatment that works for me and I've tried them all -- retin a, taz, clindamycin, differing etc.<br/>I like that this doesn't dry me out. I tried Dan's BP and even though I use BP, it made my skin very dry and irriatated like I was having an allergic reaction. (Sorry Dan!!) Since I've used BP forever, I knew this wasn't true. I think I may be allergic to one of the inactive ingredients in Dan's. Boo hoo, because I love it here and would like to love it.<br/>Anyway, I mix it in my palm with my moisturizer so it dries me out less and apply it to my entire face before bed. That works at keeping acne away and keeping me not dry. I just recently started doing it this way...before I was using it straight (lol) and then applying moisturizer, but that still left me a bit dry. My new method really works for me.<br/>I also use Dan's AHA a few times a week to exfoliate.
on 14/10/2011
I've been on this for a few weeks. So far so good! I usually can't use any moisturizers, even the so called non comedogenic ones because they break me out, but this hasn't done that -- and it's actually hydrating my skin -- no other moisturizer has ever really added moisture. I don't really have much acne at all, but I was starting to feel like I was getting it again and now that weird tingly feeling under the skin is gone. I've gotten no new acne at all so far which is unheard of for me with any moisturizer.
on 25/09/2011
I've been on this for a few weeks. So far so good! I usually can't use any moisturizers, even the so called non comedogenic ones because they break me out, but this hasn't done that -- and it's actually hydrating my skin -- no other moisturizer has ever really added moisture. I don't really have much acne at all, but I was starting to feel like I was getting it again and now that weird tingly feeling under the skin is gone. I've gotten no new acne at all so far while using this. It's supposed to lighten skin and improve texture too, but I haven't noticed that as of yet. That would take longer than a few weeks, likely months. I will update if anything changes with a new review under the same name.
on 15/05/2010
*****I'm the Original Poster*****<br/>I liked the idea of this, but I actually think it is starting to break me out, so I am stopping. I wanted to let everyone know, so they can be informed. I think if I stop it now it won't cause a prolonged breakout.
on 13/05/2010
I read all they hype about this oil and so I bought the best one -- organic, etc. etc.<br/>Epic fail. It made my skin worse.<br/>Recently I looked on zero zits list of comedogenic ratings and this got a higher rating. Wish I'd known that before I tried it. I would NEVER do this again. There are better oils for your face, like sunflower oil.
on 12/05/2010
I read about the OCM and I decided to try it. I loved it. It made my skin look glowing and toned. I used EVOO and Castor oil. I just eyeballed the ratio, but it shouldn't be more than 50/50, which is a lot. The castor should be about 10-20% depending on your irritation level.<br/>I am also switching from EVOO to sunflower oil, because EVOO is rated a 2 on comedogenic and sunflower is a 0. I only did EVOO tonight because it's all I had on hand and I was excited to try this method of washing.<br/>I am still working out how often I am going to do this. A lot of people only do it 2x a week. I'd like to do it every day because I can't seem to find a good moisturizer and cleanser that actually aren't comedogenic, despite what they claim on the label.<br/>I'm surprised I am the first person to review this since it's been around for awhile and it's all over the web -- even on this board. Weird.
on 06/04/2010
It is definitely worth a shot! A good med, just not for me. The palpitations scared the hell outta me. That is what made me stop. I was only on 25 mgs a day. I tried going up to 50 but both times I had to stop due to scary side effects (palpitations, low BP). I think since it takes magnesium and calcium out of your body that that is what was causing my leg cramping and occasional bone pain.<br/>I wasn't on a high dose, but I had two little hairs on my chin and they went away in a month, which was surprising. I think my hair started to grow back where I had lost it on my head.<br/>I was TERRIFIED of my potassium getting high, and as a result, I refused to eat my diet which is high in potassium -- veggies, fruits, meats, kefir, avocado, salads. This was very depressing for me because I LOVE these foods. I cannot wait to be able to eat them again in huge amounts! So excited, lol.<br/>It works for acne. Definitely try it. I am moving on to a different anti androgen that doesn't mess with potassium, BP, calcium, magnesium, and periods. I hope it works safely for me.<br/>I had mild acne. I also paid more for the brand name because Dr. Redmond (famous dr. for hormonal treatment) said it works better than generic. If you don't have insurance, get it at walmart and have tour dr. give you a rx for 25 mg pills so it is only 4$. The 50/100 mg pills are not $4. The brand name is also NOT 4$.<br/>Good luck!! :-)