Blogs

Tretinion! Clindamycin! Minocycline 100Mg!

Posted by Beautyandblemishes in Beautyandblemishes' Blog, 17 April 2014 · 5 views

Hey beauties!
This here is the first post after the initial post stating that I am starting all of these prescriptions prescribed by my new dermatologist.

In the last post I told all you that I had a few questions about the medications before usage. Well today  I spoke with a nurse at the office & she answered all of my questions.  My big question/...

I Have Changed My Focus!

Posted by leanna123 in amoxilworx's Blog, 17 April 2014 · 10 views
spironolactone and 4 more...

Now it is official. I had my annual woman's exam this morning and my blood pressure was normal so I got birth control pills. I read somewhere in a dermatological journal online that spironolactone combined with an estrogen birth control pill clears acne for 88% of women. I took my first birth control pill of the month at 9:44AM! If you have followed my bl...

Swimwear Photo Shoot

Posted by Mindful me in Swimwear with back coverage, 16 April 2014 · 14 views
swimwear, back covered swimwear and 5 more...

Swimwear Photo Shoot I am almost ready to launch my kickstarter project to get my first swimwear production underway.  I am so excited! I had a photo shoot last week and I am modeling the pieces myself for this project because I want people to know that this is a very personal and special project for me.  If you knew how shy I am in real life, you would know just ho...

Day 86?

Posted by Emsy in Spironolactone , 16 April 2014 · 12 views
spironolactone, hormonal acne and 3 more...

I think I may have miscounted by a day or so somewhere over the last 3 months, but you get the idea. 

Still having painful, nodule-like hormonal breakouts on the lower half of my face. Still waiting for my hormonal results to come in. Still having horrible self-esteem and a constantly hurting face. 

My dermatologist says that he's...

Acne Help Please

When I look around all the other girls have flawless skin and I have to wear makeup to cover up my acne and ppl make fun of it and tried everything and it really puts me down

I Need Advice Pleassssee

Posted by redneck princess in acne makeup self-esteem, 16 April 2014 · 10 views
acne, i need help and 8 more...

I'm in middle school so I'm have puberty and that means acne and I need help I have acne on my t zone and I wear foundation to school church hanging out with friends any time I go out to cover up  my acne but I HATE makeup I look around at school and none of the other girls  have to wear makeup to cover up acne and I wish I had clear flaw less s...

Visit To The Dermatologist

Posted by Beautyandblemishes in Beautyandblemishes' Blog, 16 April 2014 · 15 views

Visit To The Dermatologist Hello again beauties!
     Yesterday I made a post telling you all I was going to visit the dermatologist today! Well, yes I went, & my visit was much better than last year's visit.  This time around I had a very friendly females doctor, she was very patient & willing to answer all thousand of my questions!

She prescribed the following:
Tretin...

The Truth About Spironolactone

Posted by Pimple Zone in pimples on forehead's Blog, 16 April 2014 · 12 views

Although it paints a negative picture in some peoples’ minds, there are all kinds of scientists and researchers working in laboratory conditions in order to find cures for acne. Sometimes, however, drugs that were designed to do other things end up working very well on skin conditions like acne, in what can only be called a happy accident. The Spiro...

Month 2: Accutane

Posted by Meshell in Michelle's Updates, 16 April 2014 · 18 views

So I am now on day 3 of Month 2 dosage and feel like I'm getting better symptom wise every day. Everything that I told my dermatologist is normal -- so I am hoping it stays that way.

I wanted to write today because I was wondering if any of you are experiencing these symptoms that are certainly tolerable, but I know there could be other products ou...

Day 59 (Derm Visit)

Posted by Rocketman27 in Rocketman27's Blog, 16 April 2014 · 10 views

So I just got back from my derm which went fantastic, my doc and nurse looked at me with awe when they saw my face which brought a huge smile to my face. Anyways everything went well she dosed me up to 100 mgs which is perfect!! I wanna see how month 3 goes as everyone usually says thats when the most improvement starts so HIGH HOPES!!!!!!

Everythi...

3 Weeks Before Day 1

Posted by bcurry0731 in Accutane: One Day at a Time, 16 April 2014 · 15 views
accutane

https://24.media.tum...fqpo1_500.jpg  

I am scheduled to begin my first month of accutane on May 7th. I am 21 years old and graduating with my Bachelors of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders on May 1st. Never would I have thought that I would still be having cystic acne at almost 22...

Am The Most Happiest Woman

Posted by tacy wqelyton in tacy wqelyton's Blog, 16 April 2014 · 23 views
mark

Am The Most Happiest Woman I saw some people saying one Dr Aida Wedo help them to get pregnant so i
decided to call Dr Aida Wedo number because this my 13 years on been
married to my husband without any kid so i called Dr Aida Wedo and he ask
me not to worry now i just gave birth to a baby girl she is now 5Months
old,thanks Dr Aida Wedo my advice to pregnant women is don't stay at...

Update: One Year, 4 Months

Posted by MissMadMad in MissMadMad's Blog, 15 April 2014 · 47 views
year, update, the regimen, worked and 2 more...

Hello! I just recently remembered that i had started this blog. Of course, life got in the way, and i didn't update periodically as i planned. I wanted to post a final update after over a year of being on the regimen. This regimen completely, 100%, worked for me. I am so so happy that i did this. My face is completely clear. Occasionally, i will get a sin...

Beginning Of Week 2

Posted by allthethings in allthethings' Blog, 15 April 2014 · 19 views
nuvaring, benzoyl peroxide and 6 more...

Well, obviously week 1 has been hell. My face is freaking out on the BP. I am only using it as a spot treatment, but my skin is SO sensitive anyway that in the places that I have been spot treating it has been either breaking out more or is SO exremely red that I have to wear makeup during the day so it doesn't look like I got punched in the face. I'm hop...

Obagi System

Posted by popy2014 in popy2014's Blog, 15 April 2014 · 26 views

Today is shown a great skin protector Company that is    obagi system . Everyone can use this popular product easily. Especially, it is used for skin damage, sun damage, acne, hyperpigmentation and primarily available plastic surgeons, medical spas and other skin care. Above all, to keep up to date for life just follow the above link.

Day 9

Posted by runner7891 in runner7891's Blog, 14 April 2014 · 30 views
initial breakout, antibiotics and 5 more...

Day 9 So, I don't know if it is my initial breakout or if it is because I haven't been on my antibiotic for a couple of weeks now, but my skin is crazy broken out! http://dn4iqhjvtt39e...fault/shrug.gif   Everyday I have sooo many whiteheads all over my chin and above my upper lip! Crazy! (and quite stres...

Day 6

Posted by carmencaisley in CC's Blog, 14 April 2014 · 26 views
epiduo, tactuo, moderateacne and 3 more...

Day 6 Hey guys!  Welcome to my blog.  So basically, this blog is about the topical acne product  called Tactuo (Epiduo  in the United States)  and how my face reacts/adjusts to it.  I've read plenty of reviews on the product and only 2 blogs from people who have recorded their daily progress on the product, and so I've decided to do the same!...

Two Weeks

Posted by shewastoday in shewastoday's Blog, 14 April 2014 · 36 views

Two Weeks I really wish this purging process would hurry up! I don't even want to leave the house. I look worse than ever before. :(

Week 6 - It's Getting Rough

Posted by ivyagogo in 13 Year-Old's Journey, 14 April 2014 · 34 views

His skin is getting really bad. He says that his face is on fire and he can feel the cysts squishing around when he walks. He is having a lot of joint and muscle pain. I got him a get out of gym free card from his doctor for the rest of the school year. That will make him happy.

We were out in the sun the other day working on a project for scouts....

I Need Some Accutane Advice!

Posted by Mili254 in Mili254's Blog, 14 April 2014 · 27 views
accutane and 4 more...

#3425668When Will The Side Effects Start Kicking In For Low Does Accutane Users?
Posted by Mili254 on 11 April 2014 - 01:26 PM in Prescription acne medications
I'm 14 days deep in 60mg of accutane a day. I had mild but persistent acne to begin with, and I think I'm in the initial break out phase, but the only side affect I have is chapped lips! My skin e...

38 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

2 members, 34 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2), carmencaisley, leanna123