Blogs

New Pictures Uploaded!

Posted by Beautyandblemishes in Beautyandblemishes' Blog, 23 September 2014 · 10 views

New Pictures Uploaded! hey hey Beautiful People, just wanted to let all of you know that I added a few new photos in an album here on the site.  feel free to check them out & let me know what you all think of my progress. lots more photos will be added soon! 
thanks!

As always, thanks for reading! 
Stay Beautiful! Stay Confident! Stay Positive!

Two Weeks In..

Posted by Sbarsotti in The Good, The Bad, and the Flakey, 22 September 2014 · 15 views

It has been just shy of two weeks since beginning the regimen, and in that time my monthly hormonal-havoc wreaking visitor stopped by.

And I got.... wait for it....

One, lonely, small pimple.

Today, I have one mini pimple on my chin, and otherwise, I am CLEAR!

I started putting JO on before BP to help settle my face down a touc...

My Experience With Epsom Salt (Topical)

Posted by SquirrelMonkey in My Acne History, 20 September 2014 · 43 views
epsom salt

I washed my face with Epsom salt after reading reviews about how it cleared up a lot of people's acne by drawing out the skin's toxins. People also say that magnesium and sulphate are great for your skin! On an aside, I also drank it once for a liver cleanse, and it tasted nasty. Something else I did was add a spoon of it to a glass of tap water for rinsi...

My Dermatologist Visit

Posted by 3wishes in 3wishes' Blog, 19 September 2014 · 45 views
azithromycin, zpack, pills

So today I went to the dermatologist.I broke down in front of her which is weird because I hate crying in front of people. I talked to her about how my acne is getting worse and how my regimen doesn't seem to be working. I've been on doryx 200mg daily, aczone every morning, epiduo in the night, and birth control ortho tri cyclen lo. I just started the bc...

Sleeping Patterns

Posted by SquirrelMonkey in Going Holistic, 19 September 2014 · 33 views
sleep, hormones

Lots of people argue that WHEN you go to bed and wake up (not how much sleep you get) doesn't have a lot to do with your skin. I came across a poll made by another member in the forums and I found it interesting that only a small number of people go to bed from 9-11 PM. 

What's even more interesting is that I've known a lot of people who go to...

Another Milestone...for Me At Least.

Posted by CeruleanCity in CeruleanCity's Blog, 18 September 2014 · 69 views
skin progress, acne, marks and 5 more...

I’ve reached a milestone in my skin journey - I can comfortably wear powder foundation with a bit of concealer. Some of you guys are probably thinking, “so what?” Considering I have a preference for full coverage liquid foundation, it’s a big deal to me. Also, I only wear a full face of makeup twice a week...which is when I work. S...

Seems Under Control!

Posted by Mels23 in Mels23's Blog, 16 September 2014 · 62 views
clay mask, epiduo

Saw my derm yesterday, and one of the first things she said was "Wow your skin has gotten so much better!!"

Last week I was reading on some ways to help control oily skin, and I heard about using a clay mask, so I went out to CVS and bought the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Avocado and Oatmeal Facial Clay mask. I used it every day for 3 days, for just...

19 Year Old Who Has Already Been On Accutane For 3 Times!

Posted by Palmina in Palmina's Blog, 16 September 2014 · 78 views
acne accutane

Hey everyone!

My name is Palmina, I'm 19 years old! (56 kg, 1 meter 66 cm)
I've had acne ever since I was 11 or 12. I've literally tried EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that will get rid of my acne, but nothing has ever worked!

When I was 16, I took accutane for the first time, for 6 months, but I don't really remember what the dosage was. My face got better re...

Tiny Bumps On Face?! Help

Posted by Vee30 in Vee30's Blog, 15 September 2014 · 61 views

SO ive had this really tiny pumps on my face! and I don't know what to put on them? ive read "witch hazel"? does anybody have this problem? I live in the US so anything that I can get rid of these things that isn't a fortune would be great!!! :) Thanks!!!

Accutane

Posted by Casey23F on Accutane in An Accutane Journey, 15 September 2014 · 94 views
accutane, tips, hyperpigmentation and 7 more...

Hello Hello,

I'm a 23-year-old female and long-time cystic acne sufferer.  I'll begin my Accutane journey in 2 weeks after much hemming and hawing around the subject.  It's time.  So I'm starting at 80mg since I weigh 180 lbs.

What should I stock up on now pre-Accutane?  Vaseline?  Aquaphor?  How was your initia...

How Do I Cope With This?

Posted by Drew F in Drew F's Blog, 15 September 2014 · 113 views

I'm a 17 year old male, a senior in high school, and I have acne everywhere on my body. Chest, back, face, stomach, and arms. I feel terrible everyday. I put make-up on everyday before school. I used to be outgoing and social, but now I just want to stay inside and never come out. I have decently toned arms and an eight-pack. I haven't taken my shirt off...

Happy To Say, My Hormonal Mild Acne Is Gone! :d

Posted by LeksiBabi in Leksi's Battle, 15 September 2014 · 68 views
acne, hormonal, dim, hormones and 5 more...

I am so ecstatic right now. I went on DIM Detox 3 weeks ago. It helps regulate your hormones and blocks the androgens which contribute to hormonal acne. It is completely natural and safe. I can't believe how well it's worked for me again.

I stopped taking it because I was pregnant but after deep research and consultations with my doctor and mi...

Accutane And Dry Eyes

Posted by runner7891 in runner7891's Blog, 13 September 2014 · 96 views

Accutane And Dry Eyes On my last month of Accutane (Isotretinoin) and I'm experiencing dry eyes. My eyes are very red and very dry. Anyone (who is or has been on Accutane) have an advice??

I'm Gon' Die!

Posted by iCanDream in When Freedom Seems So Far, 13 September 2014 · 72 views

Not really, but I felt like it last night (more details later).

1 Month Survived!  
I'm about 2 days from my 1 month anniversary of starting Accutane, and it's a good time to summarize my progress up to now.
Overall, my experience with the pill has been amazing.  None of its side effects are anything more than a nuisance, and if they don't get any w...

6Th Week Of Spironolactone

Posted by truegirl2anna in truegirl's Blog, 12 September 2014 · 69 views

So far I have not seen any significant changes. I had two periods technically though, which wasn't too abnormal. I'm due for one any time soon. My skin is less oily, kind of, and my skin is only getting about 5 pimples instead of 8. My hair doesn't appear to be falling out as much either. My body also seems to be slowing down by roughly about 10% maybe? O...

Photo Update On Indented Scar

Posted by mimime in mimime's Blog, 10 September 2014 · 103 views

Photo Update On Indented Scar About 9-11 months ago I had some very sad indented scars - angry and red, and they were visibly indented. I still have shallow scars, but they improve every day, and although it might be impossible, I have a feeling that they will more or less be invisible in a year or so, when all of the redness is gone, and hopefully when tretinoin has improved the text...

Day 7

Posted by flowers123 in flowers123's Blog, 10 September 2014 · 72 views

Hi all day 7 and I managed to leave my face alone again yeah! Had a quick look in the mirror earlier and ran my hands over my face but just pulled myself away, washed my face today and went well complexion still looking better :) feel like im getting a bit better and stricter with myself now which is what I wanted, even slept better last night knowing im...

Week 29 Update

Posted by ivyagogo in 13 Year-Old's Journey, 08 September 2014 · 95 views

I got tired of doing this every week with no change. Finally, I think we have some change. He started high school last week and I had hoped this would be all gone by now, but we are at least on the right track!

How come whenever I post pictures now they are sideways, squashed, or upside down? I can't figure it out.

Month 4

Posted by bcurry0731 in Accutane: One Day at a Time, 08 September 2014 · 103 views

Well I just finished Month 4 and I could not be happier. I have zero pimples and my skin is like a baby's bottom. My lips are still really chapped and my hair dry, but no dry skin. I have been on 40mg as of month 2. I am really worried that my acne will come back. I have asked my dermatologist to up my dosage, but for some reason she refuses. My sister w...

Where To Buy

Posted by vane29 in vane29's Blog, 06 September 2014 · 102 views

Wher can i buy the products here in singapore

32 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

0 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users